the Jaguars should fire Urban Meyer immediately

Apparition

1 hour ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I have a weird feeling the team is meshing now that this has happened. Maybe it will bring Urban down from his high horse and the players can lean on each other now that they can just laugh about the fact that their coach is a moron 

keep those dark teal shades on brah. im sure things will look better soon

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I’ll respect the rules but can I pleeeeease talk about the possible significance of Shelley Meyer posting about it on Twitter with a bunch of pink flamingos?

I am highly interested in seeing where you’re going with this

2 hours ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I have a weird feeling the team is meshing now that this has happened. Maybe it will bring Urban down from his high horse and the players can lean on each other now that they can just laugh about the fact that their coach is a moron 

The team has looked better every week, I don't think the Urban situation really matters at all. The secondary/pass defense is still a mess largely due to the teams lack of a pass rush. But they're starting to find an identity as a team that can run the ball and stop the run. Other than the Houston game week 1 their run D has been solid holding the Broncos to 96 yards (3.2 ypc), the Cardinals to 91 yards (3.0 ypc), and the Bengals to 78 yards (3.5 ypc). And over the last two weeks the team has rushed for 159 yards and 139 yards. Turnovers have also killed them but that's to be expected with a rookie QB, HC, and play caller. They didn't turn the ball over at all last week and could've easily beaten the Bengals in Cincy on a short week. 

There's no need to hit the panic button at all, the Jaguars are literally 4 games in to a major rebuild. The Colts went 3-13 during Peyton's rookie season with a team that also featured Marshall Faulk and Marvin Harrison. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I’ll respect the rules but can I pleeeeease talk about the possible significance of Shelley Meyer posting about it on Twitter with a bunch of pink flamingos?

Nope...

3 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Flamingos are a common symbol used by swingers. Not as known about as pineapples. But it’s a thing.

...welp.

On 10/6/2021 at 12:55 PM, ET80 said:

If you cannot separate the activities from the situation, don't post.

It was an incredibly simple request. And it ended exactly as I thought, by exactly who I thought.

So... I appreciate you being so basic and predictable.

• Like 5