WEEK 4: UNDEFEATED 3-0 Denver Broncos vs 2-1 Baltimore Ravens - 2.25pm MDT /// 4.25pm EDT

lomaxgrUK

38 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Risner and Glasgow are out

Last year when either one went down Schlottman filled in pretty well. Now he's 3rd in line behind Meinerz and Muti, the M & M's. We'll find out a lot about 'em today.

1 hour ago, BroncoBruin said:

I like the talent of all three interior guys, but we might be on disaster watch there. The Ravens will throw the kitchen sink at those A-gaps. 

Our saving grace there may be TB's pre snap calls. He's been really good there this year. I think we can count on him getting the right protection.

3 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

I like the talent of all three interior guys, but we might be on disaster watch there. The Ravens will throw the kitchen sink at those A-gaps. 

I'm really interested in the performance of the entire OL today. I think it's most definitely the most powerful unit we've ever put on the field. This should be a glimpse of the future.

Noticing a bit of a theme the last couple weeks. It would appear we have several corners who don't seem real interested in shedding blocks to step up and make a tackle. "Business decisions" I believe is what Deion Sanders used to call those.