WEEK 4: UNDEFEATED 3-0 Denver Broncos vs 2-1 Baltimore Ravens - 2.25pm MDT /// 4.25pm EDT

lomaxgrUK

What I'd really like to see the second half is Kareem headhunting like he did at times last season. Yes, it sometimes leads to him knocking out our own player, but it also is a guaranteed fumble if he hits ball or at least puts fear in their offense

5 minutes ago, Dbrog24 said:

What I'd really like to see the second half is Kareem headhunting like he did at times last season. Yes, it sometimes leads to him knocking out our own player, but it also is a guaranteed fumble if he hits ball or at least puts fear in their offense

Well so far, it would appear the refs are letting them play, so why not?

Well, I hope I don’t get personally attacked, again, but I think we can see the problems with this QB and with this coaching staff when we play real team. I don’t want to be equated to the **** emoji again, for pointing out the obvious,  but this team is not equipped to play with the big boys. Our injuries do hurt (no pun intended) with 7 key starters out, but our coaching staff cannot coach around the shortcomings. Our GM and previous GM have not built up the depth to the extent that many of us thought and that is clear today. 

The good news is that this team does have moxie, they have fight, and there is some significant talent. 

Even if we lose this game, the goal of playing meaningful football in November and December is very much alive.

• Like 1