WEEK 4: UNDEFEATED 3-0 Denver Broncos vs 2-1 Baltimore Ravens - 2.25pm MDT /// 4.25pm EDT

lomaxgrUK

2 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

We're averaging more per carry (6.3) than we are YPA(4.1) and Chuck is still preferring the pass.

Yeah, I don't understand his logic at all. Never been a huge fan of his, but I would think he'd at least have a little bit of common sense

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Feel sorry for Drew here. I am not his biggest fan, but we're down to 4 healthy WRs (one has been with the team for like 5 days), both starting Guards out and he's down 10 against a blitz happy Defense with zero reps all week with our Offense. Not ideal.

Throw in an OC who doesn’t know how to ease in a QB who has all of what you mentioned to go with his shortcomings and it’s a recipe for disaster. 

If I’m Ellis/Elway/Paton I fire Shurmur tomorrow and make Munchak the OC; this is is criminal what he (Shumue) is doing. Despicable. And in a game where the defense is balling out. 

Edited by AnAngryAmerican

3 minutes ago, Orangecrush151 said:

Am I the only one that thinks fuller has been pretty bad this year

Nah I've noticed that too. He hasn't had a single highlight to my memory. I will say he's been pretty safe as well though. I think he's only given up 1 TD this yr

6 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

35 yards of Offense in that Quarter. 

Our first drive of the half. Melvin Gordon 6 yds on first down The next 7 plays were all pass attempts resulting in 2 sacks, and three short completions/. 

Shurmer is absurd today. He's been in panic mode since the 2nd half. Still, down 13, two TD's to win, 12:00 on the clock, great field position and he totally abandons the run. 

Today may just be the worst performance by an OC I can remember.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AKRNA said:

Shurmer is absurd today. He's been in panic mode since the 2nd half. Still, down 13, two TD's to win, 12:00 on the clock, great field position and he totally abandons the run. 

It's the kind of performance that should make him nervous for his job. But it won't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Well, I hope I don’t get personally attacked, again, but I think we can see the problems with this QB and with this coaching staff when we play real team. I don’t want to be equated to the **** emoji again, for pointing out the obvious,  but this team is not equipped to play with the big boys. Our injuries do hurt (no pun intended) with 7 key starters out, but our coaching staff cannot coach around the shortcomings. Our GM and previous GM have not built up the depth to the extent that many of us thought and that is clear today. 

The good news is that this team does have moxie, they have fight, and there is some significant talent. 

Even if we lose this game, the goal of playing meaningful football in November and December is very much alive.

You make a bunch of troll posts and then complain about people giving you crap. We saw the personally attacked comment the first of the like 8 posts, we get it 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Yeah I’d fire him tomorrow. Total crap by George Paton to retain this coaching staff.