Game #4 - Sun, Oct 3 @ Philadelphia

onejayhawk

4 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

A dumpster fire at 1-2? What does that make us?

A dumpster fire with potential.  I’m not a “we should be…blah blah blah,” guy. But for the sake of argument, we’re literally 2 plays from being 3-0.  CEH doesn’t fumble against Ravens we kick FG, we win.  Mahomes actually looks where he’s throwing and throws an accurate pass to Kemp we score aTD we win.  This with the worst defense in football, imagine if we traded for someone like Jaylon Smith, or weren’t refusing to play Thorny out of some weird punishment.

41 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

A dumpster fire with potential.  I’m not a “we should be…blah blah blah,” guy. But for the sake of argument, we’re literally 2 plays from being 3-0.  CEH doesn’t fumble against Ravens we kick FG, we win.  Mahomes actually looks where he’s throwing and throws an accurate pass to Kemp we score aTD we win.  This with the worst defense in football, imagine if we traded for someone like Jaylon Smith, or weren’t refusing to play Thorny out of some weird punishment.

We’re a play or two away from 0-3 as well. 

Mahomes hit Kemp in the hands.

Agreed, worst defense in football and at an all time record pace. 

I’m not worried quite yet. This is a talented team and we’ve lost by a combined 7 points. Last year we won all those close games but that was never going to last. The defense needs to step up and we need the team to have a convincing win. 

I aint worried so far. Yes, we are a few turnovers away from 3-0 but those are part of football, and they did happen. 

I'm saying the defense does nothing but improve from this point. May be obvious considering it can't get worse, but it's typical of Spags defenses, by Dec it will be decent enough. I think Pat will go HAM this week. 4 or 5 TDs. The Raiders and Broncos will start dropping games, and in a few weeks we'll be back up there. 

If we do lose this one, I'll start panicking lol 

Four turnovers in one game and we still only lost by six. 

Injurywise, we are pretty good outside of CB and Clark. Ward is questionable, but we have good CB depth. 

Player Injury Participation* Designation
CB Rashad Fenton Concussion DNP OUT
LT Orlando Brown Jr. Groin FP
DE Chris Jones Wrist FP
DE Frank Clark Hamstring LP Questionable
CB Charvarius Ward Quad LP Questionable
DT Derrick Nnadi Hip FP
WR Mecole Hardman Hip FP
WR Tyreek Hill Rib FP
CB L’Jarius Sneed Quad FP
WR Demarcus Robinson Knee FP
DB Chris Lammons Bicep FP

The Eagles' LT is out, but otherwise good to go.

Player Injury Participation* Designation
OT Jordan Mailata Knee DNP OUT
OL Landon Dickerson Hip FP
S Marcus Epps Shoulder FP
OT Lane Johnson Ankle FP
C Jason Kelce Foot/Rest FP
S Rodney McLeod Knee FP
LB Davion Taylor Calf FP
Edited by onejayhawk