Week 4 GDT - Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, straighthate said:

I thought he looked worse than I thought he would. Tried to give him a big benefit of the doubt but was really disappointed with his long arm motion (seemed longer than usual), horrible ball placement, lack of vision, and exhausting pocket presence (best way I can put it, just exhausting to watch). That said, one thing I can’t doubt is this guy’s character. He’s a born leader and dedicated as it gets. If he had any talent, he’ll lead this team where it needs to go. I’m just iffy on his talent as an NFL QB. 

Yeah I was getting Byron Leftwich vibes from his throwing motion. Oof. But he can take off at least.

Damn. Three first round picks. We'll see what happens.  

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Feel like kittle is going to wake up with some massive swelling in the knee and may not go next week

Yeah, the way he landed didn’t look right. Long story short of this first quarter of the season - Deebo is good and not worth paying; we are average and not worth mortgaging any more future assets for the hope of a deep playoff push. 

I honestly think Kittle did some major damage and is gonna be our potentially for the season. I watched rest of the game and he wasn’t the same. Couldn’t cut, didn’t seem as strong on his blocks. Not saying it’s an ACL, but if anyone could play through one it’s him. 

54 minutes ago, straighthate said:

I honestly think Kittle did some major damage and is gonna be our potentially for the season. I watched rest of the game and he wasn’t the same. Couldn’t cut, didn’t seem as strong on his blocks. Not saying it’s an ACL, but if anyone could play through one it’s him. 

It looked so freaking bad

3 hours ago, John232 said:

Yeah @Forgethat Middlekauf podcast is one big roast show, love it. But this org is beyond getting their own head out of their ***. Good enough to maybe get a super bowl but their too stupid to get us into dynasty mode 

Niner nation is even harder on him. Damn. They excoriated him.