Who is Batman?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Batman?

• Christian Bale
    • George Clooney
    • Adam West
    • Val Kilmer and his batsuit with nipples
    • Michael Keaton
    • The dude from Harry Potter that actually looks like he may be pretty solid in the role
    • Matt Damon's former best friend

4 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Won't even matter. Kyle is going to get the next two years through 22 & 23. They gave him his extension way too early. 

He's a brilliant offensive mind, has yet to prove that he's actually a competent head coach

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Won't even matter. Kyle is going to get the next two years through 22 & 23. They gave him his extension way too early. 

He's a brilliant offensive mind, has yet to prove that he's actually a competent head coach

28-34 in their non Super Bowl season. The Lynch/Shanahan brain trust is the truth though...

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I doubt they would hire someone better. Just need better injury luck. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

28-34 in their non Super Bowl season. The Lynch/Shanahan brain trust is the truth though...

I think shanny will be better on his second stop when the team that hires him doesn't give him full control. Reminds me a lot of gruden sometimes. Someone will immediately hire him when he gets fired though. I just don't know how you let shanny be in control of the roster

Don't mind Lynch. He's just a face of the organization guy. He doesn't make any actual decisions. If that's the type of gm you're looking for, I think he's a good one

3 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

I doubt they would hire someone better. Just need better injury luck. 

He makes bad decisions. I've been complaining since 2019, when we went to the damn super bowl lol, that I thought he was too conservative and too cowardly. Saw it again today.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Has Najee been impressive this season in everyone's eyes?

He has shown flashes, but Steelers run blocking is horrid and no one is afraid of Ben throwing downfield anymore, so he is getting very limited quality opportunities to make plays.   Teams are trying to make the Steelers beat them with the pass game...and they cant.

As much as I hate taking RB early, I like what Ive seen of Najee...but short of prime Barry Sanders or Adrian Peterson, no RB is doing much on this offense right now.

58 minutes ago, Forge said:

He has also had horrible injury luck… which I don’t know if that has anything to do with coaching… I think he is a great coach.

• Like 1