The Good, the Bad the Ugly vs. the homeless Chargers

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Here's the problem on offense besides blocking.

Gruden not leaving RB/TE in to pass block on 3rd and medium/long.

Gruden not creating short throws on 1st/2nd down to Drake/Renfrow/etc. to spread out defenses.

He did a good job with drake last game with jacobs out. That's the frustrating part. When he has jacobs he wants to overuse him I guess. Jacobs 5 targets to Drake 0. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

The Raiders easily have the worst RT in the NFL. I think you can continue to live with James at center. But RT needs to be addressed. I been one to say that you have to keep him at RT but that is obviously not good for the team now. Would call and check on mitchell schwartz and his healthy and want to play and other FAs. Move Leatherwood to OG 

Interior Oline is far far worse than RT right now. 

40 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

He did a good job with drake last game with jacobs out. That's the frustrating part. When he has jacobs he wants to overuse him I guess. Jacobs 5 targets to Drake 0. 

I have some football knowledge but I’m nowhere near a football genius. If we can see that we need to use quick passing, how can gruden not?

• Like 1