Montgomery is out 4-5 weeks - knee sprain

beardown3231

What is point of keeping Nall on practice squad every year if you never call  him up?

Not saying he should be on practice squad or he should be called up, just if he is useless why is he there?

If you believe in his talent call him up and let's see what he can do in relief.    If you don't then bounce him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

What is point of keeping Nall on practice squad every year if you never call  him up?

Not saying he should be on practice squad or he should be called up, just if he is useless why is he there?

If you believe in his talent call him up and let's see what he can do in relief.    If you don't then bounce him.

Nall appeared in every game last year and like 5-6 in 2019, IIRC

I like Herbert's potential, and Williams has shown the flashes of being really good.... But this is still a devastating turn of events going into a really brutal part of the schedule, as Monty was clearly the far and away best back of the room, and the primary reason the offense has worked at all this year. 

Edited by Epyon
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Honestly I thought he was done for the year so I'm super happy. 

Beat me to it. Sucks to have him out but I'll take this over a torn ligament every time. 

I'd keep him out until after the bye, should give him a full 7 weeks to get right. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, G08 said:

Beat me to it. Sucks to have him out but I'll take this over a torn ligament every time. 

I'd keep him out until after the bye, should give him a full 7 weeks to get right. 

Sounds fine to me. I doubt he gets that much time off though. He seems like of the type to fight through an injury to try to get back on the field. 

Not trying to make it sound like a bad thing but if he does and Nagy is trying to keep his job then he might get put in before he is 100% healthy. We will have to wait and see.