Week 5 GDT: (2-2) Saints at (2-2) WFT 1 PM EST on CBS (Sopranos theme)

MikeT14

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Only this team would be losing in a game like this. The Saints have basically done nothing except for two plays and we’re losing. And a lot of this falls on Scott Turner. Stop forcing Heinecke to throw every single down. It’s getting ridiculous. 

Oh come on. Turner doesn’t coach the defense. 

And we have run the ball 15 times not including Heinicke’s 3 scrambles but the running backs have only gained 37 yards.

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Only this team would be losing in a game like this. The Saints have basically done nothing except for two plays and we’re losing. And a lot of this falls on Scott Turner. Stop forcing Heinecke to throw every single down. It’s getting ridiculous. 

They have a back who’s amazing is space!!! So let’s run 22 power when we run 🤣🤣🤣 this whole FO staff everyone has to go!!!! 1985 wants this FO back!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I was talking more about the safeties. Why were they up close and chasing down the field? 

You got me on that one. Cover the sidelines, play deep in the middle of the field, funnel everything to the center of the field — you have literally 800+ square yards to play with. 

This might be the worst I’ve ever seen a Washington secondary play, and that’s really saying something. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Laugh at me all you want but Kyle Smith deserved to hire his own coaching staff!!! This staff belongs at the ******* snack bar I’m so sick of Snyder and this outdated just completely unprofessional staff!!! This isn’t 1985!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You already know how I feel about this. They didn’t even attempt to move the ball and left them time with good field position. And if your kicker can’t make 53-yard field goals to the point you have to go for it on 4th and 10 then it’s time to move on. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Laugh at me all you want but Kyle Smith deserved to hire his own coaching staff!!! This staff belongs at the ******* snack bar I’m so sick of Snyder and this outdated just completely unprofessional staff!!! This isn’t 1985!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steven van zandt lol GIF

• Like 1

Just now, ripsean21 said:

They have a back who’s amazing is space!!! So let’s run 22 power when we run 🤣🤣🤣 this whole FO staff everyone has to go!!!! 1985 wants this FO back!!!

It really is tough watching a team like the Chargers take big steps into the modern era with their offseason hires, while we sit here with the old guard teaching character — and Gibbs era football concepts. 

Turner does draw up good pass concepts, I won’t take that from him. But he just doesn’t seem to have a good feel for game flow (or the run game). 

• Like 3

Hiring Rivera was another mistake by the Snyder’s. He wasn’t very good in Carolina And then you compound the error by giving him total control. This team was so close to riding themselves of Snyder and the league totally dropped the ball. Just unbelievable he still owns this team after everything that came out. 

2 minutes ago, e16bball said:

It really is tough watching a team like the Chargers take big steps into the modern era with their offseason hires, while we sit here with the old guard teaching character — and Gibbs era football concepts. 

Turner does draw up good pass concepts, I won’t take that from him. But he just doesn’t seem to have a good feel for game flow (or the run game). 

All I wanted was Kyle Smith and Matt Rhule!!! That’s all I wanted!!! I can’t have nice things I’m so over this team!!!