Week 5 GDT: (2-2) Saints at (2-2) WFT 1 PM EST on CBS (Sopranos theme)

MikeT14

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

For as great as he is just imagine if he could build with a QB. Taylor is feeding Terry but just imagine if Taylor wasn’t still finding a comfort level and wasn’t still learning. Terry hasn’t had anything consistent and he’s doing these things. I think when either Taylor or someone takes this job and grows Terry will be top 3 consistently. This guy is special. He’s not just our best player he’s truely a elite level player in this league

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Here's a little nugget.

In his 4 Starts for us, Heinicke has never given us less than 21 points.

So if our defense could actually attend this game, we might be good.

The second sentence is a consequence of the third sentence not being true.

If the defense could just get back to adequate, Heinicke's scoring numbers would probably drop ... and that would be a good thing.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Here's a little nugget.

In his 4 Starts for us, Heinicke has never given us less than 21 points.

So if our defense could actually attend this game, we might be good.

Well vs Atlanta we got a special teams return for a TD too.

I'm watching the Jets-Falcons game (because I'm a masochist?) and they just showed some fan ... in a Washington jersey ... who just spun around ... and showed that it was an Adam Archuleta jersey.

I would hope by now that London would have learned what good (American) football looks like. We've only been playing games there for nearly 15 years now ...

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

I'm watching the Jets-Falcons game (because I'm a masochist?) and they just showed some fan ... in a Washington jersey ... who just spun around ... and showed that it was an Adam Archuleta jersey.

I would hope by now that London would have learned what good (American) football looks like. We've only been playing games there for nearly 15 years now ...

I feel like Archuleta should’ve been made a weak side linebacker after the Rams knew early on that he couldn’t cover. Ah well, I will always hate that we chose to sign him over keeping Ryan Clark in 2006 but, that’s not Archuleta’s fault, that’s Cerrato, Gibbs & Gregg Williams’s faults. 

Besides that though, Archuleta is pretty good at being an analyst. He’s one of the better ones.

Edited by turtle28

Watching Fabian Moreau tackling Jamison Crowder in the Jets-Falcons game ... talking about how Arthur Smith (new head coach of Atlanta) was on 2007's Washington's staff ... it's just weird.

I would love to not celebrate all of the people who have left Washington versus celebrate them being on Washington.