Week 5 GDT Eagles @ Panthers: Do the kitties clip our wings?

AZ_Eaglesfan

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You either just bow down to Hurts and never call out his mistakes or you become a hater on this forum. No in-between.

Someone defend this throw so everything can make sense to me plz. 

Or you can be a rational person and say “he’s a flawed player and I am rooting for him to play better” 🤷‍♀️

7 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You either just bow down to Hurts and never call out his mistakes or you become a hater on this forum. No in-between.

Someone defend this throw so everything can make sense to me plz. 

(not defending it) that looked like one of those Brett Favre pop up balls that Dawk intercepted that one Packers/Eagles game

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

His college career wasn't enough?

You mean the lack of? When he has been in the game on D, he is always one of the next tacklers if he isn't making the inital tackle. I can see him carve a role out once we drop some of our dead weight from the LB position. He could very well be one of our rotating starters at LB next year if we don't address it at all in the draft.

Edited by oland11

6 minutes ago, oland11 said:

You mean the lack of? When he has been in the game on D, he is always one of the next tacklers if he isn't making the inital tackle. I can see him carve a role out once we drop some of our dead weight from the LB position. He could very well be one of our rotating starters at LB next year if we don't address it at all in the draft.

Yes the lack of impact plays he was part of throughout his career. But I don't care for him at this point. I'm tired of not even half measures at LB. 

42 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Or you can be a rational person and say “he’s a flawed player and I am rooting for him to play better” 🤷‍♀️

Or you can give the Player more then 1/2 a seasons worth of NFL games in his career to prove he does or doesn't need to be replaced by yet another Rookie QB in the draft.

Novel concept I know. 🤷‍♂️