College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

9 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Is it at this point? Chavis seems like a guy who is living on reputation at this point. His TAMU defenses got worse over time

Agreed.  I was really hoping Chad would get Grinch. 

13 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Is it at this point? Chavis seems like a guy who is living on reputation at this point. His TAMU defenses got worse over time

Not a huge fan of it, but Morris probably wanted some SEC experience on his staff since most of the assistants are in their early 30's lol

13 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

I wouldn't say great, but it's a good one. Especially if you put some recruiters around him, which I have no doubts Chad Morris will do. 

56 minutes ago, Phire said:

This dude doesn't know anything. Just steals info and twists it to act like an insider. It's very possible Frey goes, but it's not happening yet.

Almost certainly going to need Harbaugh's blessing to take one of his assistants given how close they are. Could definitely see it happening in the end. Would be a major loss.

27 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

This dude doesn't know anything. Just steals info and twists it to act like an insider. It's very possible Frey goes, but it's not happening yet.

Almost certainly going to need Harbaugh's blessing to take one of his assistants given how close they are. Could definitely see it happening in the end. Would be a major loss.

7929377.jpeg

Archived