College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

8 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Ahem...

3 in 4

?

Funny thing, I knew Alabama was the only school to possibly have done it (and knew it would have been those years), but wasn't sure. So I googled it and apparently I read wiki wrong. My B. So we're the only two teams. 

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Just used the Google. It's a dog. What an idiot. xD

You didn't know that? I'm an intellectual snob I guess because I thought that was common knowledge and I don't even care about the Aggies. 

But knowing that is what made the "instant affinity...will speak volumes to our recruits" so freaking hilarious.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

You didn't know that? I'm an intellectual snob I guess because I thought that was common knowledge and I don't even care about the Aggies. 

But knowing that is what made the "instant affinity...will speak volumes to our recruits" so freaking hilarious.

That's #fakenews. It's a sheep.

17 hours ago, RuralBill said:

Sorry, but can't think of a much more beta program than Nebraska. Since when have you guys ever won anything of relevance?

I guess, in that way, Frost is a good fit for you guys. He's never won a championship like Jimbo.

LOL at an Aggie making fun of a Husker

*Last A&M conference title: 1998, when they got beaten by double digits by Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl

*Last time A&M finished the season ranked in the Top 5: 1956 (5th)

*Nebraska has won 5 National Titles in that timeframe

Congrats on those 3 National Titles though...pretty impressive back before World War II in 1919, 1927, and 1939

4 minutes ago, mse326 said:

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's a sheep with a high and tight haircut tbh.

I figured it was some type of steer, so the thought of Jimbo having to pet it was pretty funny to me. Regardless, that dude's nuttiness is still hilarious. 

Archived