Jamin Davis

lavar703

On 10/21/2021 at 11:58 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

Whatever we did in the first half worked.  Pulling a DL and adding another DB is something to consider exploring for sure.  

I agree vs a passing team like the Chiefs, but it wouldn’t work vs the Packers bc they’re more balanced with Jones & Dillon at RB, it wouldn’t work vs the Broncos, Bucs, Panthers, Raiders or our NFC East opponents either bc each is more balanced than the Chiefs are.

17 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Seems like a pretty delusional kid. Didn’t hear the words “totally lost” or “woefully inept” out of him at all. Also didn’t hear him admit that he shouldn’t have been a 1st round pick, confess his shame at being so much worse than Parsons and JOK, or divulge that he was, in fact, not even the best MLB on Kentucky. 

I just don’t know that he gets it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Seems like a pretty delusional kid. Didn’t hear the words “totally lost” or “woefully inept” out of him at all. Also didn’t hear him admit that he shouldn’t have been a 1st round pick, confess his shame at being so much worse than Parsons and JOK, or divulge that he was, in fact, not even the best MLB on Kentucky. 

I know what you’re doing but I’ve never questioned his character or physical gifts. He’s clearly loaded when it comes to both. Me questioning whether he’ll ever amount to anything or whether he was over drafted I don’t think is some insane thing. 

34 minutes ago, e16bball said:

This is crazy harsh. 

I have a feeling this Denver game we see real flashes from Jamin. He looked closer to playing free this past week. He’s learning we will see growth the second half of the year. I think the defense is going to get it together before seasons end. Once Chase learns how to keep these tackles hands off his chest when he rushes I think things will look better collectively. But Jamin clogged the hole with speed and ended forward motion. That was always noticeable his last year when he was playing free. When Jamin isn’t thinking he strikes and runs through. We’re going to see more and more as he starts trusting his eyes from the film room

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troublez said:

This is crazy harsh. 

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

That's because it was sarcasm. 

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Fooled me too ! ☹️

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

It was too mean from @e16bball to be fully true. That or Snyder pissed in his cheerios this morning. 

Definitely sarcasm. 

I’ve been one of Jamin’s most consistent supporters since well before we drafted him, and I also spent a good portion of the summer pleading for people to be patient with him because it’s not always a smooth transition from college to the NFL for true MLBs. 

I’ve gotten mildly frustrated at the beating he takes on the interwebs, to some degree here but especially elsewhere, which is why I said all that.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

Definitely sarcasm. 

I’ve been one of Jamin’s most consistent supporters since well before we drafted him, and I also spent a good portion of the summer pleading for people to be patient with him because it’s not always a smooth transition from college to the NFL for true MLBs. 

I’ve gotten mildly frustrated at the beating he takes on the interwebs, to some degree here but especially elsewhere, which is why I said all that.

Yeah I think the talent is obvious. As you said MLB is almost LT level to translate into on this level. Patience is key. Jamin is going to be a heck of a player here. He has made key plays and you see the wow. He is gaining comfort confidence and I know this guy is going to work every day to get better. Jamin is far from a problem he’s going to be a beast.

2 hours ago, e16bball said:

Definitely sarcasm. 

I mean, I always respect your opinion and the things you have to say E. I guess I just need to start looking up the position because I’m not sure of what stud MLBs struggled this mightily to start their careers?