OBJ Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Should we move on?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we consciously uncouple from OBJ?

• Yes, he’s a bum who can eat my shorts.
    • Yes, he may be great, but it isn’t working out here.
    • No, 3 years is hardly enough time to figure this out. Patience is a virtue.
    • Absolutely not, my Baker -> OBJ -> Super Bowl tattoo will pay off shortly.

11 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

I doubt he could even a strained elbow can be a real reason for ir

Sure, but the player has to agree to whatever injury they’re using, which he won’t if all he wants is out.

He’s simply pushing the action knowing we have 2 options at this point.

1. Let him come back and risk him causing more issues

2. Cut him

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

5szhfn.jpg

I honestly don’t see him as playing the victim, I think he just wants out and doesn’t know how to knock on Berry’s door like a grown *** man and insist upon being traded/cut quietly and let the team work a deal to accommodate him.

I say that assuming he hasn’t already done that because what group of Ivy League nerds wouldn’t have enough sense to know OBJ isn’t gonna just be quiet and work if he doesn’t want to be somewhere.

But whatever.  We can’t suspend him with pay for what LBJ and his dad posted and he knew that when he had them do it.  He wants out, didn’t want traded somewhere undesirable again and wants to pick his new team.  Just cut him and be done with it.

OBJ played this thing beautifully.

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Cutting a player b/c his father's social media posts and asking to be traded is foolishness. He's at least getting a 3rd rounder in the offseason likely more. Coaches/GMs bet on talent and his routes and speed on the field have been high quality enough for the believers to bet a 3rd rounder on that talent at least. I'm willing to bet he likely commands a 2nd round pick for his services.

The team loses nothing by waiting until season's end to get that 3rd or 2nd.  If Andrew Berry cuts him, it will be his worse decision as GM. 2nd and 3rd round picks are highly important draft capital. Can't piss that down the drain. Browns can't let him walk into the Steelers or Bengals or Ravens via waivers though it's doubtful he'd make it to them on waivers though the "he's sucks and is terrible in the locker room and him going to those teams helps the Browns" crowd would love that type of move. Those ppl have no clue about what they are talking about.

Ppl reporting that OBJ posting something were dooped by a fake account.

He's putting out there that he wants to play. The Browns should bring him in, have some sit downs and hard conversations, and get to work until season's end.

If OBJ gets cut, his dad and friends (Lebron James) are genious and the Browns have paper hands.

59 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sure, but the player has to agree to whatever injury they’re using, which he won’t if all he wants is out.

He’s simply pushing the action knowing we have 2 options at this point.

1. Let him come back and risk him causing more issues

2. Cut him

Ok you play obj I am berry

Sending you out for mri 

26 minutes ago, Empire Lies said:

Coaches/GMs bet on talent and his routes and speed on the field have been high quality enough for the believers to bet a 3rd rounder on that talent at least. I'm willing to bet he likely commands a 2nd round pick for his services.

If the elite talent was there then why is he dropping very catchable balls? Looking at the big drops on 4th vs chargers and Cardinals, another drop vs Denver as well. 

there is no way in hell a team trades a 2nd rd or 3rd for his $13m contract. OBJ was on the trading block with this season and 2 more years left on the deal and no team wanted to take him and only 2 teams looked into him and at least talking to the browns.

he’s putting out that he wants to keep playing but why was he so quiet when his dad and Lebron were running their mouths???? His silence was deafening. He could have squashed everything by defending himself, the browns, or baker. in the Steelers game he showed his true colors with his halfass catch attempts. No celebrating with Johnson or showing hype with Baker after picking up a huge 4th down. 

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

Teams send players out for Mri

Need a example 

Team physicians do, not GM’s.  And teams can’t just demand a player get a medical exam, without their consent mind you, whenever they want.  That’s not how this works, that’s not how any of this works 😂 

The only physical or MRI OBJ needs to worry about will come from the team he’s going to sign with.