OBJ Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Should we move on?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we consciously uncouple from OBJ?

• Yes, he’s a bum who can eat my shorts.
    • Yes, he may be great, but it isn’t working out here.
    • No, 3 years is hardly enough time to figure this out. Patience is a virtue.
    • Absolutely not, my Baker -> OBJ -> Super Bowl tattoo will pay off shortly.

8 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

How damming would it be against baker and stefanskis offense is Odell goes to another team and plays great right away 

Won’t be damming. Honestly don’t think OBJ was a fit. He wastes a lot of time beating the guy covering him on the line that he isn’t worried about the purpose of the route. This offense and baker is set up on timing and anticipation. Their is a reason that it seemed like Baker was always off compared to when he was throwing it to jarvis Higgin and now DPJ. Those guys run the routes, stay on time, and get to the spot they are suppose to be at. That is always why baker is cheeks when he is pressured. It ruins the timing. OBJ would have been better in Hue’s offense honestly. Hues offense was about seeing the guy open and then throwing it. Our offense now is throwing the guy open cause you are anticipating he is going to be where he is suppose to be. 

Lions...Texans...Jets... Jags...any of the garbage teams tbh.

The issue will be the leaks of how he will continue his divaness, and be a distraction.  Those bottom barrell teams won't want to bring in the dumpster fire, unless they are trying to put arses in the seat, and stimulate the fan base with a "name"

Just now, MWil23 said:

The Browns probably want someone to grab him off of waivers as opposed to him choosing his own destination in the middle of the season.

Absolutely...but daddy will just put out a tweet or video of the garbage team that wants to pick him up, and make them shy away!  Hopefully it doesn't work!

On 11/4/2021 at 9:53 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t disagree, but I think that there was a possibility this was all dropped in their lap 8 hours before the deadline.

Unless OBJ had made it clear he wanted out before Tuesday, trying to absorb what exactly was happening on social media, contact the player to perhaps seek clarification, discuss what’s going on with the FO, coaches, ownership, etc., come to a decisions and then find a trade partner is a lot to do in 8 hours.

According to this article, that wasn't the case, and Beckham had asked for a trade prior to coming back from surgery.  If so, big miss by the nerds.  They haven't made many mistakes, but this is certainly one!

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2021/11/browns-to-release-odell-beckham-jr-friday-as-soon-as-the-financial-deal-is-reached-after-steelers-game-was-the-last-straw-for-his-camp-source-says.html

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

According to this article, that wasn't the case, and Beckham had asked for a trade prior to coming back from surgery.  If so, big miss by the nerds.  They haven't made many mistakes, but this is certainly one!

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2021/11/browns-to-release-odell-beckham-jr-friday-as-soon-as-the-financial-deal-is-reached-after-steelers-game-was-the-last-straw-for-his-camp-source-says.html

He wasn’t worth it to trade before the season. You had to see what he could still do. It was a risk worth taking. It was a gamble and it didn’t work out

I cant Stand for a Grown man to act like a Damn 8 year old child who just got their panties in a bunch. He didnt want to be here...the team is Galvanized, no cracks, no factions, and Focus on the Bengals....a HUGE HUGE game we need.

OBJ, some of us have supported and had your back, hurt, dropping passes, ect., but I dont blame you...I blame me, I believed that maybe Maturity had set in.....I knew you were a B*tch before we traded for you, and you kept true to form. But it all makes sense....sons sometimes are influenced by their Fathers....and if a GROWN *** man, decides to make a video about his Grown *** million Dollar son "Not being Treated Right".....what type of Father does that.....Well I guess the apple dosent fall too far from the Tree, and the Beckham Family Raises VERY Feminine Men-folk (as we like to say in the Country)....The more I think about it, the more I feel sorry for him and his father.....they are a clown show. I know when I was 18 if someone stepped to me or mistreated ME, my Pops had trained me to be a man and handle my business, meet the challenge head on and T.C.O.B., not run home to my parents because my feelings are hurt.....I mean Brothers could ANY of you imagine your Father stepping in to help you in a Bar Fight when you were 21? I mean I've heard of Over Protective but JESUS CHIRST

be-a-man-jon-taffer.gif

HardtofindFortunateHectorsdolphin-max-1m

A Book I think OBJ and His Father should read as they are having a Spa day and platting each others hair....

PeriodicShockingIndianhare-max-1mb.gif

Now I shall waste no more time on, he who is not worth our time discussing. We should all just drop the discussion, he's not worth it, he and his Maternal Father. (If Browns nation just went Radio Silent on the OBJ situation, I BET you it would freak out the Twittersphere..."Why Arent Browns fans discussing OBJ more?!?1)

forrest-gump-thats-all-i-have-to-say.gif 

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He wasn’t worth it to trade before the season. You had to see what he could still do. It was a risk worth taking. It was a gamble and it didn’t work out

It wasn't worth the gamble.  He had done nothing up to that point.  He was coming off of major surgery.  He said he didn't want to be here.  How is that worth a gamble?  That's just stupidity on the FO part!!!

• Like 1

@Empire Lies

It is NIGH!

bellshnickle-judgmentisnigh.gif

As the charlatan prophets of long ago foretold, we are about to see the small handed leader of men derps go into hiding, as they worship at the throne of the small Ric Flair Woooooooooooing...

giphy.gif

excels against bad defenses quarterback as the eyes in the sky All 22 footage that never lies...

200.gif

shows us that Baker and OBJ are a classic correlation and not causation and it's a black eye on the mediocrity cloud as those gargle on what they do not want to admit.

the-end-is-near-homer-simpson.gif

This organization will rue the day that they got rid of the churlish talented diva OBJ as he undoubtedly excels elsewhere.

belsnickel-dwight.gif

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

• Like 6