The search for a new Head Coach

RaidersAreOne

15 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

He obviously got power hungry with the Broncos and rubbed a lot of players wrong. That was 10 years ago you would think and hope he has learned from that and matured to be more of a players coach. 

One thing is for damn sure this team won’t be underprepared on Sundays if he’s the coach 

thats cuz well be cheating lmao 

@Silver&Black88 @NickButera @MrOaktown_56 Could we add a poll to the OP w/ multiple options?

Who are you hoping for at HC? 

1. Jim Harbaugh

2. Josh McDaniels

3. DeMeco Ryans

4. Todd Bowles

5. Jerod Mayo

6. Rich Bisaccia

7. Other

1. Jim Harbaugh

2. Josh McDaniels

3. DeMeco Ryans

4. Todd Bowles

5. Jerod Mayo

6. Rich Bisaccia

7. Other

1. Jim Harbaugh

2. Josh McDaniels

3. DeMeco Ryans

4. Todd Bowles

5. Jerod Mayo

6. Rich Bisaccia

7. Other

Etc, etc. I think it would be interesting looking back at this thread some day and seeing who had which coach where.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Think Carr could be very good with Josh McDaniels. He would definitely go out there and get some weapons at WR. 

Did McDaniels have any roster power in New England? It’s been the worst WR core in the NFL since 2018. One of the reasons Brady left. If he had any power, it looks bad. 

If he didn’t have any power, it looks good. What he was able to do with a Rookie QB, no name RBs and WRs and TEs is really eye popping. 9th in DVOA, 6th in points scored, and 15th in yardage with one of the worst offensive rosters in the NFL. 

Edited by BayRaider

It's hard to give my opinion on Josh and not come across a troll, which I'm not.

I just don't see how a person can change as much as he would need to have done in order to make a HC. He wasn't a spotty 15 year old in Denver - he was a 32 year old husband and father.

As soon as the going got tough, he tried to resort to screaming at grown *** men rather than actually Coach.

Im sure he will portray a mature man early on, and who knows, it might work out. But I'd be petrified of what happens if it starts to go sour.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Did McDaniels have any roster power in New England? It’s been the worst WR core in the NFL since 2018. One of the reasons Brady left. If he had any power, it looks bad. 

If he didn’t have any power, it looks good. What he was able to do with a Rookie QB, no name RBs and WRs and TEs is really eye popping. 9th in DVOA, 6th in points scored, and 15th in yardage with one of the worst offensive rosters in the NFL. 

Roster was up to Belichick until this past season. Hard to say if Josh had any say. 

I do believe people mature, and hopefully McD has been humbled. I mentioned before i loved what McD did to help develop and scheme for Mac. Guess it comes down to who he brings with him. Which would also be a telling sign, no one wants to work for a jerkoff, if hes changed up a bit i think he would be able to put together a pretty good staff. I just hate the idea of Pats West.