• Miami Dolphins
    • Jacksonville Jaguars
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Trevor Lawrence
    • Myles Gaskin
    • Malcolm Brown
    • James Robinson
    • Carlos Hyde
    • DeVante Parker
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Preston Williams
    • Albert Wilson
    • Marvin Jones
    • Laviska Shenault
    • Jamal Agnew
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Durham Smythe
    • Dan Arnold
    • Jason Sanders
    • Josh Lambo
    • Dolphins DST
    • Jaguars DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2021 at 01:00 PM

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The remainder of our season is evaluating Tua at this point. 

I agree. On a positive note, the RPO stuff seems really promising with our offensive personnel. We need to establish more of a running attack to make it even more dangerous. Id really like to obtain a quality veteran RT.

Something is just not right with this team this season, I am not 100% sure what but it is either bad coaching or this team is just bad not sure which one it is but there are countless excuses for 1 and 5 teams and that is what Miami is. The #1 pick is looking like it is becoming better and better trade bait if that is on the table who knows at this poin,t but I know I am the most disappointed I have been in many years as a Dolphins fan. 

The “offense” looked much better with Tua under center. I get what he was attempting on the int, though it did look ugly. The jump ball down the field to waddle In double coverage was a bad decision as well. Our run game is non existent.  The loss is ugly but we were down our 2 starting CBS. I did think Gisecki got hosed on the 3rd down spot before the failed 4th down attempt. 

As bad as it was, it was a vast improvement over the colts game. 

Edited by Phinsesq
  • Like 1

I can excuse some of the on-field play due to injuries.  This team just wasn't constructed (and few are) to be able to lose 3 of your top 4 WRs and BOTH starting CBs and not expect a significant drop-off.  The O-line, while looking a lot better in pass pro since Eich went to LT, still can't run block at all.

What I can't excuse is the coaching.  Flo has been downright terrible this year.  The two-headed OC monster has been terrible this year.  If Flo isn't calling the defensive alignments, then Boyer has been terrible.  So frustrating to see this level of ineptitude by those captaining this ship.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

While true, someone needs to be fired for this nevertheless. Our season is over. This was a game we had to have.

A bit of an overreaction at this point. I am not a fan of early/mid season firing. You won't get anywhere on candidates this early. Let the season play out if they correct it great, if not what have we lost. A QB will never develop if you keep switching coordinators/coaches on them. Colts and Jags were definitely disappointing losses. The Colts more than anything. 

I am not ready to write Tua off yet I saw some things I liked and others I didn't. Rarely does a QB play a perfect game, especially when missing so many pieces. Even more rarely does it happen when an offense is unable to run the ball. 

Parker, Fuller, Williams, at this point I am fine with jettisoning them after the season. None have proven to be durable over a season. Gisecki is on my short list as well.