1. 1. Who wins?

• Our midget
    • Their midget
    • Horny
    • Mike
    • We all lose

3 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I won’t give you that 

Stefanski, Stump, Callahan, and Chad O Shea are all highly regarded throughout the league. 

we just gotta stop going 5 wide so much. And we need to figure out who our FS is. 

JJ3 didn’t play FS primarily with the Rams. So we gotta figure out whose job that is. 

Who’s job is it that we are going 5 wide so much? That’s on Stef. on paper we have a great offensive coaching staff but on the field, they are getting out coached in critical moments. You look at our 4th down success rate, it seems like opposing coaches have an idea what the browns want to do, why hasn’t Stef figured out how to counter that or a way to distrust what his tells/habits are. Stef might have to stop trying to be smart and start settling for points. Yes analytics say go for it on 4th but you know what, some times escaping with 3 points helps. 

also Stef has to realize that the defense is going to be our down fall, so he needs to start demanding woods to change things up. If he can’t adapt, then Stef has to and that is by firing Woods. 

It seems like Woods is trying to run a way too complicated defense. It’s causing way too much miscommunication. Just get a scheme in that is simple and lets the players get on the same page and play. Once that can happen, then evolve the scheme from There

5 minutes ago, indifference said:

I can do whatever I want and comment where ever I want.

Yeah its called throwing the ball away and avoiding sacks and fumbles. His lamar jackson improvising sucks and he needs to never do it again. I love how you ignore Baker missing odell TWICE wide open in the same drive. Yet im the ignorant one. Lol

Browns aint going nowhere with #6

Go ahead and keeping trolling...we can see how that works out. Speaking of disappointments, how did your Rays do this year? 

Just now, buno67 said:

Go ahead and keeping trolling...we can see how that works out. Speaking of disappointments, how did your Rays do this year? 

Oh no, I’m shook. 

Wonderful season. 3 rookie SPs got playoff exp for down the road.

Dodgers are/were going to bring to repeat regardless anyway…

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The call on Hudson was ridiculous, this isn’t an officiating exhibition.  If he’s lining up deep, tell him after the play to move his area up. 

The two roughing calls on McDowell were absurd.  The former QB on the broadcast thought so. 

That’s 3 absolute whiffs by an officiating crew in one damned game against the same team. 

Exactly! You have a rookie making his first career start and a ref wants to freaking Call that... the refs were making the Browns pay for complaining last week. You warn the tackle he is Lining up to deep. If he doesn’t respond, then you flag them.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Oh no, I’m shook. 

Wonderful season. 3 rookie SPs got playoff exp for down the road.

Dodgers are/were going to bring to repeat regardless anyway…

Wonderful season when you were suppose to be the class of the AL and lose 3-1...ouch. Man those are some low standards. 

Just now, buno67 said:

Wonderful season when you were suppose to be the class of the AL and lose 3-1...ouch. Man those are some low standards. 

Unlike you I actually have realistic expectations…

Show me a playoff team that had a deep run with 3 rookie SPs and maye i’ll buy the low standards crap

34 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yup. If I were to put on a tin foil hat I'd say the refs had a vendetta against us for Baker calling them out last week.

I think it is simpler than that.

Who controls the refs?

Who wants to maximize media viewership?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I think it is simpler than that.

Who controls the refs?

Who wants to maximize media viewership?

No one will read this post of yours but me, bruce, but you're onto something here. We love the sport, but it's very clear there is cheating going on.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

No one will read this post of yours but me, bruce, but you're onto something here. We love the sport, but it's very clear there is cheating going on.

It's not cheating.

It's marketing.

Manipulating outcomes to maximize viewership and revenue.