What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Cool, I caught last season's and will start DVRing the show. What county jail are they in this year? 

They are back in Atlanta. One of the guys from last season actually stayed on for an ADDITIONAL 60 days haha. I can't pinpoint my fascination with this show but I'm hooked on every season. Definitely gives you some empathy for what goes on in those cells. Also shows me how no rehabilitation is going on in these jails. Its a mess.

6 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

They are back in Atlanta. One of the guys from last season actually stayed on for an ADDITIONAL 60 days haha. I can't pinpoint my fascination with this show but I'm hooked on every season. Definitely gives you some empathy for what goes on in those cells. Also shows me how no rehabilitation is going on in these jails. Its a mess.

Yeah, I remember the reunion episode where that guy did an extra 60 days. His girlfriend was rightfully disgusted by the decision lol. 

• Like 1

Just started Battlestar Galactica (2003). I'm a few episodes in. The writing is outstanding. My two concerns thus far are kind of dated visuals (not a huge deal but still something) and that it can be confusing at times because it feels like the show begins with significant events having already taken place.

Just now, eagles101 said:

Everyone has told me black mirror is great. Watched two issues and so far its heavy handed garbage. Do they get better at some point?

I've watched all but the season 3 finale and season 4.

Some are really heavy handed (The National Anthem, Nosedive, Men Against Fire) but there are some gems (Playtest, White Bear, The Entire History of You).

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

I've watched all but the season 3 finale and season 4.

Some are really heavy handed (The National Anthem, Nosedive, Men Against Fire) but there are some gems (Playtest, White Bear, The Entire History of You).

Ok then I’ll continue to see if its to my liking. Didnt want to keep going and find that all of them are like that.

15 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Altered Carbon.  Wouldn't say it got me hooked, but the first episode did enough to make me probably finish the season.  Not terrible. 

3 episodes in. Story is interesting enough and the visuals are great but some of the acting is really bad, mainly Ortega.