What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 2/21/2018 at 8:56 PM, skywindO2 said:

I started The Good Place, it's an okay sitcom. Does this formula have a specific name? The flashbacks to tell every characters story thing?

Keep with it. I think that show is hilarious and keeps finding ways to make it progress forward and stay interesting. It's nice to have a comedy that has the plot actually advanced some with each episode.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Great show. Wish the Cohens were my parents.

It really is a great one. I haven't seen it since it went off the air 10 years ago so it's basically new. Mr Cohen is a kick *** dude in this show lol. Looking forward to slowly remembering what happens. I only remember the end, basically.

2 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

It really is a great one. I haven't seen it since it went off the air 10 years ago so it's basically new. Mr Cohen is a kick *** dude in this show lol. Looking forward to slowly remembering what happens. I only remember the end, basically.

Ryan and Melissa thing gets old with just the way they talk to each other but my wife and I watched it for a second time last year and enjoyed it. Too bad it didn't last longer than 4 seasons.

Just now, TENINCH said:

Ryan and Melissa thing gets old with just the way they talk to each other but my wife and I watched it for a second time last year and enjoyed it. Too bad it didn't last longer than 4 seasons.

We were shocked the first season was 27 episodes or something lol. Obviously they shrunk it down but yeah, that's a doozy of a season. We are looking forward to going through it again for sure. Me suggesting we watch this show again might be the happiest I've ever seen her and that includes when I proposed to her and when we got married........... sigh......

• Like 1

Started watching Game of Thrones not too long ago. I just finished season 6. The last few episodes of that season were some of the most satisfied I ever felt watching a series. Watching the bad guys get killed, seeing the characters getting what they deserve, and seeing the revenge being committed was a real treat. 

I thought GoT was going to suck cause it has so much hype that I thought it wouldn’t live up to it. The hype kind of ruined the first season or season or two but season 5 and season 6 were pretty good. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

We were shocked the first season was 27 episodes or something lol. Obviously they shrunk it down but yeah, that's a doozy of a season. We are looking forward to going through it again for sure. Me suggesting we watch this show again might be the happiest I've ever seen her and that includes when I proposed to her and when we got married........... sigh......

Yeah, that first season is so long. When I rewatched it for the first time after five years or so, I could have sworn that a lot of things that happen late in Season 1 didn't happen until Season 2. 

10 hours ago, TheMonarch1110 said:
On 2/21/2018 at 7:56 PM, skywindO2 said:

I started The Good Place, it's an okay sitcom. Does this formula have a specific name? The flashbacks to tell every characters story thing?

Keep with it. I think that show is hilarious and keeps finding ways to make it progress forward and stay interesting. It's nice to have a comedy that has the plot actually advanced some with each episode.

And this.

9 hours ago, TENINCH said:

I f'ing love the OC and it's funny to see others on here liked it too. The only soap opera I've ever been into. 

The show only lasted four seasons because the four "kids" (Ryan, marissa, Summer, Seth) became egomaniacs and thought they were a bigger deal than they were and wanted to be movie stars. Read they were difficult to work with. So four seasons is probably lucky after all in itself. I still find myself looking up every once in a while to see if there's any chance at all of a reunion lol. Not only was the drama on point but the music in it was awesome. Pretty sure I heard Duke university had a class just about the impact on popular culture that show had