What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 2/16/2018 at 8:12 AM, Bucketheadsdad said:

Thank you.  I am glad to know I'm not the only person doing that.  :) 

99% of the time. My TV is on Velocity, DIY or HGTV.

And outside Property Brothers (they drive beamers), and shows that have idiots tucking their ears under their caps (B***hin Rides, Texas Metal). Ill watch anything thats on them. lol

• Like 1

On 2/16/2018 at 8:12 AM, Bucketheadsdad said:

Thank you.  I am glad to know I'm not the only person doing that.  :) 

Panama is a prime expat destination for retirees. I lived there for a year when I was younger. I would retire there in a heartbeat.

But if I could, I would rather retire in Spain. I would rather shuffle around Europe than central/south america. If I had the money I would buy a house in Barcelona or Valencia today and use it as a rental property until I was ready to retire.

Edited by Non-Issue

50 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

Panama is a prime expat destination for retirees. I lived there for a year when I was younger. I would retire there in a heartbeat.

But if I could, I would rather retire in Spain. I would rather shuffle around Europe than central/south america. If I had the money I would buy a house in Barcelona or Valencia today and use it as a rental property until I was ready to retire.

This is where my in-laws have retired.  I think that is where my wife wants to end up as well.  Now we just have to see if she wants me to be there too.  :)

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

This is where my in-laws have retired.  I think that is where my wife wants to end up as well.  Now we just have to see if she wants me to be there too.  :)

Growing up in SoCal, Puerto Vallarta was always a top destination in Mexico. It's gorgeous. But being between Sinaloa and Michoacan would make me too nervous. And Colima, Jalisco and Nayarit are sketchy too. Just not as sketchy as SI and MI. I mean, I am sure if you stay in and around the resorts it aint that bad. But... it's just too sketchy for me. I am a bit of an overcautious puss though. ;)

And yeah, you might want to hammer out those details with wifey before you start packing your bags. lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

Growing up in SoCal, Puerto Vallarta was always a top destination in Mexico. It's gorgeous. But being between Sinaloa and Michoacan would make me too nervous. And Colima, Jalisco and Nayarit are sketchy too. Just not as sketchy as SI and MI. I mean, I am sure if you stay in and around the resorts it aint that bad. But... it's just too sketchy for me. I am a bit of an overcautious puss though. ;)

And yeah, you might want to hammer out those details with wifey before you start packing your bags. lol

Their village is very small, and they've immersed themselves into the church community.  They've also got a police barracks literally 100 yards from their condo.  I'm always poking around at international real estate sites, looking for interesting places.   Panama looks very interesting.  Been looking at Ecuador as well.

• Like 1