What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

40 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

How has Schitts Creek made it 6 seasons?? Granted I'm only 1.5 episodes in but this is one of the worst things I've ever seen. Terrible acting, not funny "jokes", it's just awful. I'd be shocked if this ever gets any better. 

i love it

its a certain kind of humor

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

and no, if you dont like it now, you wont like it later

Ooof. Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to change the subject if my wife suggests watching it again. I thought it was one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Normally I really like Eugene Levy also which was all I was watching it for. If the son and mom got hit by a bus in the next episode, I might be able to tolerate it. They're that bad IMO.

12 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

How has Schitts Creek made it 6 seasons?? Granted I'm only 1.5 episodes in but this is one of the worst things I've ever seen. Terrible acting, not funny "jokes", it's just awful. I'd be shocked if this ever gets any better. 

giphy.gif

jk. This is genuinely the first i've seen someone not like that show. But yeah if you're not into it from jump its probs best to move on lol

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Ooof. Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to change the subject if my wife suggests watching it again. I thought it was one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Normally I really like Eugene Levy also which was all I was watching it for. If the son and mom got hit by a bus in the next episode, I might be able to tolerate it. They're that bad IMO.

Try Letterkenny on for size if you have Hulu. But skip the third episode.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

giphy.gif

jk. This is genuinely the first i've seen someone not like that show. But yeah if you're not into it from jump its probs best to move on lol

And that is incredible to me lol. I get everyone has different senses of humor but I'm shocked at how revered this show is. 

My boss talks about Letterkenny all the damn time. It might be worth looking into also.

How has Schitts Creek made it 6 seasons?? Granted I'm only 1.5 episodes in but this is one of the worst things I've ever seen

Same, I hated it. I love IASIP, South Park, Curb, Veep, The Office, hit/miss w/ The League, Flight of the Concords, PNR. This didnt do it. It was plain, boring and dull. 

• Like 1

I watched Schitts Creek for the first couple seasons.  It was the type of show that I watched when I had nothing else to watch.  I liked the humor, but didn’t really laugh at the humor.  I seem to recall I laughed a couple times though.  Had no idea it had more seasons.  I thought it was just 2 seasons.