What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Hank wasn’t redeemable in Breaking Bad either.

I forgot how little he cared for Jesse. Basically okay with Jesse getting assassinated as long as he got what he wanted.

Also don’t like him because he reminds me of an employee I’ve got that I really wish would just quit already.

Jesse isn’t flawless, but he’s the only one who had a modicum of likability in this whole series.

Been rewatching Agents Of SHIELD.  And it just makes me sad that they don't make shows like this anymore.  It's episodic and fun, but also kinda serious and just...exactly what i want in a TV show.  The casting was just absolutely phenomenal too.  Everyone hits exactly the right notes.

Also just finished up Righteous Gemstones.  Has it's moments, but so many of the characters are just too over the top for me.  

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds recent had one of the best Star Trek episodes i've seen in a decade.  But it's a real inconsistent show, depending on the writers and directors for each episode i guess.  idk.  But the time travel episode was super enjoyable.  The next one was just...really uninspiring and lame.

9 hours ago, MacReady said:

Hank wasn’t redeemable in Breaking Bad either.

I forgot how little he cared for Jesse. Basically okay with Jesse getting assassinated as long as he got what he wanted.

Also don’t like him because he reminds me of an employee I’ve got that I really wish would just quit already.

Jesse isn’t flawless, but he’s the only one who had a modicum of likability in this whole series.

Gale

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Gale

Touché. Although technically speaking, I think his likability showed up more in Better Call Saul where he talked about being a libertarian and his talk about consenting adults who want to use meth and such and such.

In Breaking Bad he was kinda just portrayed as a super smart nerd who pees sitting down. 

14 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Watched the American Gladiators doc on Netflix. I just love me some muscular woman, Ice aged so beautifully.  Rye back in the day also.

Ice def still got it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Watched the American Gladiators doc on Netflix. I just love me some muscular woman, Ice aged so beautifully.  Rye back in the day also.

I watched something on ESPN about that (I think it was ESPN) and the stuff these people went through was wild. I remember saying multiple times I didn't know why this show didn't exist any longer and well, now I do lol