What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

That guy who kept winning the puzzle for doing nothing is hilarious. I like that guy too

I just watched episode 3 (and game conclusion in first part of episode 4) and I'm serious when I say it was one of the best hours of a competition in a reality show I've seen. You feel all the ebbs and flows going back and forth. Its kind of intense. One minute one is up, the next they are down. It's pretty awesome

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

I just watched episode 3 (and game conclusion in first part of episode 4) and I'm serious when I say it was one of the best hours of a competition in a reality show I've seen. You feel all the ebbs and flows going back and forth. Its kind of intense. One minute one is up, the next they are down. It's pretty awesome

Yep, i agree. These games are awesome

At the end of the dice game now

• Like 1

Im so addicted to this show.

In terms of building suspense, the host, setups, and the intricate games, not to mention the excellent casting by putting a lot of smart people in a room with varying strategies

The devils plan puts all american reality comp shows to shame

• Like 2

On 10/7/2023 at 6:40 PM, Malfatron said:

Watching Devils Plan over again after stopping at 5-6 so my wife can watch (im the vetter sometimes).

In that first mafia game, it was edited so excellently that you can pick out details that you missed before

Really upset with the second and third eliminations in eps 5-6

• Like 2