2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

26 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

The Nets might miss the playoffs if they trade Harden? They’re falling fast

nah they definitely wont.  KD by himself will prevent that from happening. 

Although I wouldnt mind it though. lol imagine if the rockets get a 2nd lottery pick via them?

Edited by Texansfan713

13 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

nah they definitely wont.  KD by himself will prevent that from happening. 

Although I wouldnt mind it though. lol imagine if the rockets get a 2nd lottery pick via them?

they're in the play in right now, kyrie can only play something like 10 more games and KD isn't coming back any time soon

• Like 1

Some of these reports are funny I must say. “Harden doesn’t like the Nets spacing”. Loool yeah when you have Kyrie, KD, Joe Harris out, apparently there should still be a tonne of spacing. Harden ain’t stupid to be having that opinion. It wouldn’t even be better in Philly. So that report makes no sense.

Edited by Kip Smithers

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Unless I'm crazy, the NY governor just made it possible for Kyrie to play in home games.

Nah apparently not . Somehow it only applies to NY state but not city as NYC has its own mandates apart from the rest of the state. Don’t even ask me how silly I feel having to explain that. 

Edited by Kip Smithers

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Nah apparently not . Somehow it only applies to NY state but not city as NYC has its own mandates apart from the rest of the state. Don’t make me even ask me how silly I feel having to explain that. 

It is that way everywhere. Portland has different mandates than the rest of Oregon. New York is massive, it makes sense. NYC should have different regulations opposed to some small *** town in between Rochester and Buffalo. 

30 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

It is that way everywhere. Portland has different mandates than the rest of Oregon. New York is massive, it makes sense. NYC should have different regulations opposed to some small *** town in between Rochester and Buffalo. 

Wait so does each city have its own mandates then?