2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

3 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

The playoffs cannot get here any sooner smh.

When is Ben expected to start playing? Have they said anything on that? Durant I know is fairly close to returning so that's good. Getting actual legitimate NBA players has helped the Nets out so much lately. Really hope Harris is able to get on the court at some point. Want to see the spacing of this team with Ben coming downhill. 

Embiid and Giannis are insanely good man. Great battle last night. Embiid is the rightful favorite for MVP. What he's done with that squad is super impressive. 

Derozan should be right up with the top 3...Maybe a bit below but there is no reason to deny him either. Crazy how he's very likely at this point to make first team all NBA with the amount of great guards there are in the league right now. Well deserved though, the man is putting in SERIOUS work! 

12 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

When is Ben expected to start playing? Have they said anything on that? Durant I know is fairly close to returning so that's good. Getting actual legitimate NBA players has helped the Nets out so much lately. Really hope Harris is able to get on the court at some point. Want to see the spacing of this team with Ben coming downhill. 

No clue when Ben will be playing. I imagine they’re gonna ease him back in. 

Harris out of all our absentees is the one we have least amount of clarity on ironically. Could miss the season as I heard talk of him having another procedure. I don’t trust Harris in playoffs but having his spacing out there is extremely valuable and to see that next to Curry or Mills is real exciting. This roster at full availability could be real real scary.