2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

It was super cool to see MJ last night. He simply has a completely different aura than every other NBA legend. It's not even close, and I say that as someone who doesn't think he has the best on-court career ever. Dude had the loudest ovation in Cleveland of all places.

Steph going off last night was the only other good thing about All Star weekend. The dunk contest was abysmal. The first 2.5 quarter of the AS game were absolute garbage. It took Steph getting hot for someone to try and play D, and then of course it things picked up big time

50 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

It was super cool to see MJ last night. He simply has a completely different aura than every other NBA legend. It's not even close, and I say that as someone who doesn't think he has the best on-court career ever. Dude had the loudest ovation in Cleveland of all places.

Steph going off last night was the only other good thing about All Star weekend. The dunk contest was abysmal. The first 2.5 quarter of the AS game were absolute garbage. It took Steph getting hot for someone to try and play D, and then of course it things picked up big time

I digged the Rising Star tourney they had on Friday. Liked the new format as in the past that game is played with FAR less intensity than even the All Star game. 

9 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Need some quality over quantity for fantasy… really close to making the playoffs. 
should I trade gobert Winslow and payne for poetl, kuzma and brogdon??

point’s league. 

The only issue with acquiring Poeltl is that the Spurs only have 2 games during one of the rounds and, in points leagues, that's a killer. Plus, Brogdon may not come back this year with the way the Pacers are winding down the season.

Keep Gobert and hope Payne takes CP3's minutes to the max.

6 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

remember when the 76ers played utah with embiid out and ben played center and dropped 42, 12, and 9 on gobert. it was almost exactly a year ago

Still remember Ben saying he deserved DPOY over Gobert since he dropped 42 on him and he's not even a scorer lmao. 

Excited that ball is back tonight!