2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

Good game last night. The defense was back to being top level which was nice to see. CP3/Booker made just one more play at the end and that was the difference. But this isn't a bad match up for us, especially with Draymond playing like his usual self. Booker has been held to shooting like 13-49 in the 2.5 games he played. Klay's offense is going to be inconsistent the rest of the way this season, but his defense was on point and we have the defenders to give Booker some problems. It's going to come down to Ayton and what kind of impact he can have on these games. If he dominates? Then the Warriors are in big trouble but if he plays like last night? I like our chances.

Everyone knows that Cunningham was awesome in March but Green is also on a very nice run. He's ending the season kind of similar to how Anthony Edwards did last season. In March, Green has averaged 21/4/3 on 48/40/77 shooting splits. Promising end to an up and down rookie season. 

Still not sure who I think the best player in five years from this draft will be. Damn good class. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Everyone knows that Cunningham was awesome in March but Green is also on a very nice run. He's ending the season kind of similar to how Anthony Edwards did last season. In March, Green has averaged 21/4/3 on 48/40/77 shooting splits. Promising end to an up and down rookie season. 

Still not sure who I think the best player in five years from this draft will be. Damn good class. 

Green has worked himself back in the all rookie 1st team discussion with his play in March.

47 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Green has worked himself back in the all rookie 1st team discussion with his play in March.

I think it comes down to him and Herb Jones for the 5th spot.

Cade, Mobley, Barnes, and Wagner should be locks.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Making the All star game may have been the worst thing to happen to Wiggins. Give me pre All Star Wiggins please

He has been absolute cheeks since then.

Definitely has an argument for worst All-Star ever.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Good game last night. The defense was back to being top level which was nice to see. CP3/Booker made just one more play at the end and that was the difference. But this isn't a bad match up for us, especially with Draymond playing like his usual self. Booker has been held to shooting like 13-49 in the 2.5 games he played. Klay's offense is going to be inconsistent the rest of the way this season, but his defense was on point and we have the defenders to give Booker some problems. It's going to come down to Ayton and what kind of impact he can have on these games. If he dominates? Then the Warriors are in big trouble but if he plays like last night? I like our chances.

If Ayton doesn’t let Dray get in his head he should be the x-factor in the series.  Kinda crazy that Klay is their third best guard right now. 

5 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

If Ayton doesn’t let Dray get in his head he should be the x-factor in the series.  Kinda crazy that Klay is their third best guard right now. 

Poole had a few rough games before going off last night but he's definitely been a more consistent player than Klay this season. As long as Klay can play good defense and then not force it, we should be fine. 

Yeah, Ayton is the key in that series. The guards will essentially cancel out but if Ayton does not dominate, I think that gives the Warriors the end in the series. If he takes over and dominates the paint? Then it's not going to go well at all.