2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

JJ Redick really called Giannis "in that next tier" after KD, Jokic and Embiid lol. Props to Embiid for sticking up for Giannis though. Nick Wright going in on JJ tomorrow. He was at the game tonight lol.

What...

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

JJ Redick really called Giannis "in that next tier" after KD, Jokic and Embiid lol. Props to Embiid for sticking up for Giannis though. Nick Wright going in on JJ tomorrow. He was at the game tonight lol.

Yeah I watched that part of the interview. He messed up there. JJ’s takes are on point for the most part (though the bar is low on these talk shows, Nick Wright case and point).

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Yeah I watched that part of the interview. He messed up there. JJ’s takes are on point for the most part (though the bar is low on these talk shows, Nick Wright case and point).

Oh I take all of them with a grain of salt. I just laughed because I saw something on twitter that said Wright was there and he was already going in on him on twitter. Everyone's got a reason for saying what they say, whether it's biased or not. 

Embiid was honestly shocked so that says more about it than anything else can. 

8 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Sucks the Nets lost this game that they clearly shouldve won in regulation had they not blown a 5pt lead with 1:27 left in the 4th. I knew when the Nets went into OT they would lose. I cant think of many games in the KD/Kyrie era that theyve won in OT.

Ok it's late but am I reading this correctly 

Nets should've clearly won a game had they not blown a 5 point lead?

26 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Ok it's late but am I reading this correctly 

Nets should've clearly won a game had they not blown a 5 point lead?

Yes. The Bucks went on an 11-2 run late to tie the game and send it into OT. We aren’t talking about the Thunder. When you have KD and Kyrie and have a 5pt lead with 1:27 left in the game you should win. I’d be saying the same thing if the Bucks was in that same situation.

As a matter of fact Bucks fans could say, why they let the Nets go on a 16-2 run when they are up by like 6pts in the 4th? Again great game and some big clutch shots by Giannis but the Nets should’ve won in regulation even if they made two late free throws. Unfortunately the wrong person was on the line in Drummond and his missed both to keep it to 5pts that allowed the Bucks to come back to tie the game and send it into OT.