Week 7: Washington Football Team @ Lambeau Field - Packers win 24-10, move to 6-1!

FAH1223

I can't say I'm surprised with our OL performance. Washington's DL is legit and we've shown we didn't come prepared. We need to a run an uptempo offense starting two series ago and start running off right side B-gap getting more aggressive. 

Defensively, we need to realize that Heinicke is a running QB that can complete a pass when necessary. Wad up the middle and make them go outside - our front-7 is doing a spectacular job sniffing out screens. Gary needs to swim back inside with his pass rush as well; I'd also let Mercilus choose his own spot in which to rush - this secondary is making a ton of plays and haven't really given up anything except for the McLaurin pass which should've been picked off. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Joe said:

I can't say I'm surprised with our OL performance. Washington's DL is legit and we've shown we didn't come prepared. We need to a run an uptempo offense starting two series ago and start running off right side B-gap getting more aggressive. 

Defensively, we need to realize that Heinicke is a running QB that can complete a pass when necessary. Wad up the middle and make them go outside - our front-7 is doing a spectacular job sniffing out screens. Gary needs to swim back inside with his pass rush as well; I'd also let Mercilus choose his own spot in which to rush - this secondary is making a ton of plays and haven't really given up anything except for the McLaurin pass which should've been picked off. 

I texted this to MLF

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Good summary so far. I mentioned earlier this week that WFT has a top 10 front 7 vs the run and could make us 1-dimensional which is less than ideal with our patchwork OL.

• Like 1