Week 7: (2-4) WFT at (5-1) GB - 1 PM on FOX (GIF theme: Bill Murray/Caddyshack)

MikeT14

Release the emails. Make Snyder sell the team or disband the team and get an expansion team here so that we will have an opportunity to building a winning team. As long as Snyder owns this team we will be the laughing stock of the NFL. We have changed GMs. HCs, OCs, DCs, QBs & schemes yet we continue to be a debacle! What did all these changes share in common: SNYDER! I think the rest of the NFL will not release the emails because besides all the dirt it will display about Snyder and his ownership of the team, it will show other owners, executives, GMs, HCs and players in some extremely bad light! Jack Kent Cooke might have been eccentric, but he knew how to hire people and Bobby and Joe, then Charlie and Joe knew how to run an organization: 1981 to 1992: 3 Super Bowl wins, 4 Super Bowl appearances, 4 NFC Conference Championships, 5 NFC Conference games and 1 freaking losing season! Gibbs never had a franchise QB during that run! He went to 4 different Super Bowls with 3 different QBs! We had multiple Pro Bowl player seasons. What do we have now: One player (Scary Terry) who plays constantly as a Pro Bowl player. One player! This year's draft and free agents have been a joke! What future free agent wants to come here to play unless its for a substantial pay check! How many player to be drafted keep praying don't let the WFT pick me?! Snyder must go! The NFL owners need to sacrifice him to appease the public! I don't know what dirt he has on the other owners but it must be so scary for the other owners they don't have the guts to make him go. They had the guts back when Richards had the Panthers but they are gutless now. Let Bezos buy the team! He can build his own stadium and name the team (How do you not have a name for your team in 2 years too?). REMOVE SNYDER NOW!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skinscavalier said:

Release the emails. Make Snyder sell the team or disband the team and get an expansion team here so that we will have an opportunity to building a winning team. As long as Snyder owns this team we will be the laughing stock of the NFL. We have changed GMs. HCs, OCs, DCs, QBs & schemes yet we continue to be a debacle! What did all these changes share in common: SNYDER! I think the rest of the NFL will not release the emails because besides all the dirt it will display about Snyder and his ownership of the team, it will show other owners, executives, GMs, HCs and players in some extremely bad light! Jack Kent Cooke might have been eccentric, but he knew how to hire people and Bobby and Joe, then Charlie and Joe knew how to run an organization: 1981 to 1992: 3 Super Bowl wins, 4 Super Bowl appearances, 4 NFC Conference Championships, 5 NFC Conference games and 1 freaking losing season! Gibbs never had a franchise QB during that run! He went to 4 different Super Bowls with 3 different QBs! We had multiple Pro Bowl player seasons. What do we have now: One player (Scary Terry) who plays constantly as a Pro Bowl player. One player! This year's draft and free agents have been a joke! What future free agent wants to come here to play unless its for a substantial pay check! How many player to be drafted keep praying don't let the WFT pick me?! Snyder must go! The NFL owners need to sacrifice him to appease the public! I don't know what dirt he has on the other owners but it must be so scary for the other owners they don't have the guts to make him go. They had the guts back when Richards had the Panthers but they are gutless now. Let Bezos buy the team! He can build his own stadium and name the team (How do you not have a name for your team in 2 years too?). REMOVE SNYDER NOW!

Fun fact. I just ran into Charlie this past Saturday at a movie theater here in Ashburn. We rented out a theater for my daughter and her friends and saw Charlie walking out of the place and I greeted him. Fortunately I was wearing my Redskins Kerrigan jersey. Got to talk to him for a little bit

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Fun fact. I just ran into Charlie this past Saturday at a movie theater here in Ashburn. We rented out a theater for my daughter and her friends and saw Charlie walking out of the place and I greeted him. Fortunately I was wearing my Redskins Kerrigan jersey. Got to talk to him for a little bit

Awesome 😎 He’s probably one of the few Men - John Kent Cooke & Norv Turner included - that hates Dan Snyder more than the fans.

19 hours ago, turtle28 said:

We’re going to get blow out worse than last week bc Rodgers rarely plays as reckless as Mahomes. 

45-17 Packers, Heinicke gets benched at Halftime for Kyle Allen.

I'm going to be optimistic: Heinicke "gets right" against the Packers defense, we lose 45-31 =P

5 hours ago, noptov52 said:

I'm going to be optimistic: Heinicke "gets right" against the Packers defense, we lose 45-31 =P

I don’t know, if Heinicke couldn’t “get right” against the worst defense in the NFL at home, it’s hard to imagine he’s going to “get right” in Lambeau against a better defense than he played against last week. I don’t know what’s going on with Heinicke, but he’s been much more inaccurate the last 2 weeks than he was vs the Chargers, Giants and Falcons. I understand him being inaccurate against the Bills, but I didn’t expect it last week for sure against the Chiefs.

If he was hitting the open WRs in our 4 losses, we probably would’ve beaten the Saints & the games vs the Bills & Chiefs would’ve been closer.

It won't happen but ,, If I could call the first play, I'd call a Q B draw just to get Heiny hit and get him into the run / takeoff mode. Well not necessarily hit -O K if he slides. Just get his head in the game from the first snap . ! Second play, look deep and let fly if its 51 / 49 our favor or hit the T E, R B under. 

• Like 1