Tua to be traded? Briefly missing from depth chart + rumors swirling all over the interwebz.

Matts4313

45 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Houston is desperate to weave a story that isn't there. They most likely want to lure the Panthers into trading if anything. Dolphins have no reason to consider a mid-season QB trade at 1-5.

I tend to agree but if Miami was being responsible and on behalf of Tua they should shut the rumor down. Since to my knowledge as of yet they haven't...

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Thats how Flores operates; not sure what anyone else would expect him to say.

Something that doesnt come across exactly like this:

"Josh Is Our Guy" -Kliff Kingsbury

"Is Josh Rosen our quarterback? Yeah, he is, right now, for sure." -Steve Keim

"Yeah, he's [Jared's] the quarterback right now." -Sean McVay

On 10/20/2021 at 5:18 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

As I said in nfl news, this is merely our week 3 or 4 depth chart. Eichenberg has been at LT with Jackson at LG since week 5. Simply no one bothered updating the page for the last few weeks. Nothing to see.

It seems like a number of teams haven't been updating their online depth charts weekly this year, and it's been super annoying. Trying to see if certain players who have been traded are getting ready to start, and they're not even on the roster two weeks after the trade. Dan Arnold has played three games for the Jaguars and he's still not on the depth chart.