ReggieCamp

Who would win in a sprint right now?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Fastest?

• Ben Roethlisberger
    • Case Keenum
    • mtmmike

11 hours ago, bungleodeon said:

say what you will about Baker's stats, that guy wants to be on the field more than anyone.

He 100% has my respect as a leader and competitor. Dude plays hard, is 100% invested, and I'm rooting for him. I just want him/need him to do more and make that next step to be a franchise guy.

• Like 1

I am sure Andrew is looking at the top outside corners in CFB for a round 1 selection, or a big bodied WR.

The closer we get to game time, the more confident I become. With our roster getting healthier, I think it is time to send wave after wave of blitzing defenders and re-introduce Ben to the First Energy Stadium turf.

Just now, big poppa pump said:

Hopefully the clock in Baker's head has him getting rid of the ball quickly.  He's been holding on a bit too long lately!

I'll be honest, if Baker ever learns how to identify pressure and then make some presnap hot reads, he's going to be in that next tier. If not, he's going to continue to be an average to above average NFL QB and he's going to be what he is now and not make that next step.

• Like 1

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Baker is playing with a torn labrum and a shoulder fracture yet ward can’t play with a hurt hamstring…

Lol. A CB with a bad hammy is about as useful as having a kicker with a broken foot.

Someone had to come along and fill that Joe Haden-sized hole in your heart, and Ward appears to be the solution.

I'm happy for you.

• Like 5