Who would win in a sprint right now?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Fastest?

• Ben Roethlisberger
    • Case Keenum
    • mtmmike

15 hours ago, candyman93 said:

We’re not winning the division

Interesting candyman93 but when I see are dl matched up against Cincinnati, Baltimore, and the tin man .

I see 3 doa qbs.

The ol in the Afc is the weakest I remember 

Against are nfl leading pass rush.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, candyman93 said:

We’re not winning the division

Why cause the Bengals beat up a beatable Ravens team? A good QB is going to throw all over the Ravens cause their depth at the Corner position is awful and have a pretty blah pass rush. Like 23rd in the league or something in a sack rate. They don’t get after the QB and are weak at corner. Perfect recipe for cincy light them up. Just like what we did last year. Now when the browns go after Cincy, we actually have 3 of the best pass rusher when it comes to pass rush win rate. So we can get after Them when they pass. Biggest thing will be if our secondary is healthy at that game.

Again the Ravens defense isn’t holding up at the moment. So we could really get after them as well, especially if Chubb and Hunt are healthy and we get them before and after our bye, so that is huge. This division is not settled. We are 4-3 against the 5-2 Ravens and Bengals. Get out of here that we can’t win the division

8 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Thanks, Mike.

You are quite the diplomat!

Thanks Bruce I learned from you 

Not a bad defensive game.

I can see the injuries on offense bringing the team together the defense sometimes loses focus this should force them to stay

Focused. 

16 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Thanks Bruce I learned from you 

Not a bad defensive game.

I can see the injuries on offense bringing the team together the defense sometimes loses focus this should force them to stay

Focused. 

Dunno.

We appear more than a little more banged up than they: