Who would win in a sprint right now?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Fastest?

• Ben Roethlisberger
    • Case Keenum
    • mtmmike

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Our fanbase does this every year.

Do you guys watch any other team besides the Browns?

To count us out already, after we've played exactly zero divisional games? I don't know, man...

I get that the Ravens and Bengals look great, but we haven't played near our potential yet, either. Is it likely? No. Is it possible? For sure.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

To count us out already, after we've played exactly zero divisional games? I don't know, man...

I get that the Ravens and Bengals look great, but we haven't played near our potential yet, either. Is it likely? No. Is it possible? For sure.

I think the question at this point is how far can Keenum/Mullens take us?

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

We’re not winning the division

Interesting candyman93 but when I see are dl matched up against Cincinnati, Baltimore, and the tin man .

I see 3 doa qbs.

The ol in the Afc is the weakest I remember 

Against are nfl leading pass rush.

When it comes to winning or not winning the division, everything is kind of ahead of us. If you want to win your division, you have to win the divisional games. Just need to get healthy. Really hope we can escape Pittsburgh this week and maybe get Mayfield healthy enough to play how he’s capable for the second half of the season. If he can do that, there is still a reason for optimism. If we are resigned to Case Keenum for the season or what we’ve had the last month though, I would have a hard time picturing us ahead of the Bengals or Birds.