ReggieCamp

Who would win in a sprint right now?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Fastest?

• Ben Roethlisberger
    • Case Keenum
    • mtmmike

21 hours ago, sonny44 said:

Trade Ward; he just dosen't play enough every year.

18 hours ago, candyman93 said:

We have to stop assuming Ward will get extended here.

Last year and the year before he played 95% and 96% of the defensive snaps. Rookie year was 88%.

This year he’s 82% with a lot of the year left. He’s played in every game.

Maybe you guys need to look around the league and see how many corners play all 16 games every season.  

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Last year and the year before he played 95% and 96% of the defensive snaps. Rookie year was 88%.

Maybe you guys need to look around the league and see how many corners play all 16 games every season.  

Preach Neil Degrasse Tyson GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Your in good voice 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Going into this year he has played 13, 12, and 12 games in his 3 seasons. Maybe your percentages are for the games he’s been active? I can’t see 95-96% as possible when he plays 12/16 games (75%).

21 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

any word/rumors on what team rule he broke?

No, only speculation. My initial guess was he missed a meeting or something similar, but I'd say it's more than that. You don't get held out of a whole week of practices and a game unless something significant happened.

Team and LeCounte must both want to keep it secret since there have been zero leaks. One positive (I guess) is that the Browns appear to be able to keep things in house when they want to (unlike previous regimes).

• Like 1

Dear Rashard,

You may have seen in the other thread that I made some less-than-flattering evaluations about you as a WR. Just want you to know that it's nothing personal. As long as you wear the orange helmet, you have my support and appreciation.

Now go out there and score 2 TD's today and make me look like a fool.

Nothing but love and best wishes,

ReggieCamp

• Like 4

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Going into this year he has played 13, 12, and 12 games in his 3 seasons. Maybe your percentages are for the games he’s been active? I can’t see 95-96% as possible when he plays 12/16 games (75%).

My bad, it was snaps played in games he was active.

Everyone should point and laugh at the idiot.

• Like 1