Bucs (6-1) @ Saints (4-2)- Back To The Scene Of The Crime

ravishingone

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Valid point on the 1 seed. Anything can happen but yeah, it’s critical. 

Bye comes at the right time. Get healthy and let’s see if they can get going again like last year.

Thus far 4 tough games are left e.g. Panthers 2x (tough defense), Bills & Saints (Brady's Kryptonite). I can see the Bills Josh Allen getting rushed but pass rushers wiff and and then Josh Allen just gets outside of the pocket and runs for big gains or throws it up for big gains. He's the type of QB that can shred this Bucs defense. 

6 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

WTF happened yesterday? I didn't get to see any of the game due to Halloween commitments with my kids. 

I can't believe we lost to Trevor Siemein...

It pretty much was last years bears game all over TBH...    A lot of absolute dumbass penalties some where **** call but still it happened.   Undisciplined play on defense lots of missed tackles and losing pass rush lanes allowing QBs to either run or step up and make a throw.  Brady didn't play his best game and accounted for three turnovers (1 fumble, 2 picks) pretty sure the exact turnover stat line he had vs. the Bears.

• Like 1

Devin white is going to put Tampa in an interesting spot because he’s going to want to be the highest paid ILB in football like Fred Warner and Darius Leonard the problem is he’s can’t cover worth a damn like those guys can. He’s not even getting sacks this year either.

He had a great 3 games in the playoffs and has been an average to below average player outside of that 

2 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Devin white is going to put Tampa in an interesting spot because he’s going to want to be the highest paid ILB in football like Fred Warner and Darius Leonard the problem is he’s can’t cover worth a damn like those guys can. He’s not even getting sacks this year either.

He had a great 3 games in the playoffs and has been an average to below average player outside of that 

I wouldn't go that far, he had a good stretch run in the regular season last year, but to your point he became all world in the playoffs.

I agree though, coming into the season he was a prime candidate for a hefty extension. The way he's played so far in 2021, he looks pretty replaceable. 

Edited by kgarrett12486

4 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I wouldn't go that far, he had a good stretch run in the regular season last year, but to your point he became all world in the playoffs.

I agree though, coming into the season he was a prime candidate for a hefty extension. The way he's played so far in 2021, he looks pretty replaceable. 

i’d like to keep him even though he isnt playing like a top ILB. That speed and power is too elite. Maybe Bucs can work out an incentive based contract with him. As for now that 100M he talked about pre draft is a long shot

15 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I bet he'd get pretty close if he became a FA. 

He probably would, because teams have seen what his ceiling is and they think that when they get a guy into their coaching/system they can recapture it.

I think he's closer to his floor type player consistently than his ceiling. 

15 hours ago, indifference said:

Watched ATL beat the Saints yesterday

All I can say is..refs are consistent with RTP for them at home

They did exactly what we did last weekend except Matt Ryan bailed them out with a clutch throw

Lets be honest, Tampa beat themselves and should have never lost that game. If they get their ish together, they can sweep the 2nd part of their schedule. The Brown and Gronk injuries are a concern though.