Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Slappy Mc

It was a day hit. Squire hinted at my vig ability earlier in the game, I would assume that he knew or didn't know it was a day hit. Not sure. I wanted to keep that in my back pocket. 

I knew it was day vig.  Knew the conditional, but not what the conditions were.  Figured it was related to the brainwashing after you revealed that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You and Matts as well. So our hurt vote locks once used. Can't change it. Which with random nights made it even harder to pick how to use it. Luckily it worked out as intended. I'm pretty sure that wasn't how @Malfatronexpected it to go lol

you guys played your role well.

tried to disguise your 2nd vote so you could hit anyone.

i counterbalanced it by daniels odd night countkill role and the fact that you could be suspicious (possible sk) bc the nature of your role

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Daniel is mafia Non-Consecutive Activated Counterattacker.

All threats are dead

town Wins!!!

nice job town!

Reveal hidden contents

You are mafia

AVY: Forrest Gump

ability: Non-Consecutive Activated Counterattacker.

Non-Consecutive Activated Counterattacker: During the night, you may choose to go on alert. Any killing actions targeting you that night or in the following day will fail, and you will kill anyone attempting to target you with a killing action. You may not use this ability if you used it in the previous night.

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Matts4313 you did it buddy.

We did it. I dont like to toot my own horn (yes I do) but we killed it this game. You and I were on point. But before we dance in celebration:

@Daboyle - I am sorry about the loss of your uncle. I didnt realize it until literally earlier today when I was in a re read. 

--------------------------------------------

That said, scum sucks we rule.