Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you think daboyle as possible mafia had no teammates around the last hour+ to cast a vote and create a little more buffer?

Why limit the lack of scum hunting to just those 2?  I would say you and pickle ( porca) would fit that description as well.

Agreed on both

Maybe you could share some thoughts to increase that process.

Daboyle commonly says to buss him if need be and given the lack of activity id say its definitely not a normal case of voting and he would be saved/Bcb would be propped up a lot. If Bucs is scum with Daboyle i could see it 

I put those (Mwil and Swag) together for their content and voting strategy today...get whoever could/would have killed touch...even though id wager lots of money the top kill was town/SK and SK doesn't make a lot of sense in a small game, so a vig kill

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Care to elaborate on why you think it is not from a dead player?

Malf posted their roles 

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why Daboyle?

Here are several non-thread related reasons since Daboyle is MIA.  

1. You play this game for fun

2. We are more fun than an inactive butters

3. He isnt here attempting to try and keep the game fun.

4. We are town and can prove it.

5. He still calls them Redskins, where as our guy is much more sensitive and calls them Washington F'n Trash. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Where did he say porca was the vig?

He said I claimed/hinted at being the vig.  So he definitely is already lying or not reading.  It's funny how bad he is at trying to do that 

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Like I said, I think Pickle is scum...I don't buy the vig hint.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Here are several non-thread related reasons since Daboyle is MIA.  

1. You play this game for fun

2. We are more fun than an inactive butters

3. He isnt here attempting to try and keep the game fun.

4. We are town and can prove it.

5. He still calls them Redskins, where as our guy is much more sensitive and calls them Washington F'n Trash. 

Daboyle 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Daboyle commonly says to buss him if need be and given the lack of activity id say its definitely not a normal case of voting and he would be saved/Bcb would be propped up a lot. If Bucs is scum with Daboyle i could see it 

Bussing is so infrequent here, I put that much lower probability wise.  

I can see the bucs aspect though 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I put those (Mwil and Swag) together for their content and voting strategy today...get whoever could/would have killed touch...even though id wager lots of money the top kill was town/SK and SK doesn't make a lot of sense in a small game, so a vig kill

Malf posted their roles 

Malf didn't post all roles did he?

Only dead players are town, so the idea that the vote from beyond is scum is quite narrowminded.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He said I claimed/hinted at being the vig.  So he definitely is already lying or not reading.  It's funny how bad he is at trying to do that 

Are you saying that you're not the vig? That makes me sad. 

I can see the bucs aspect though 

Malf didn't post all roles did he?

Only dead players are town, so the idea that the vote from beyond is scum is quite narrowminded.

How is it narrowminded...you think town has multiple voting roles in a 13 player game?

Everyone always brings up the bussing thing and it really does not happen often at all...and I'm pretty sure that when a legit, no pressure bussing happens, it usually involves me lol. 

I know one game Whicker and myself threw each other under the buss...and in another very small game like 2+ years ago I got Nacho voted even though we were teammates. I could have saved Orca my very first game and killed him.