Week 8 (already???) Thread: WFT (2-5) vs Denver (3-4) - GIF Theme: Tim Allen

MikeT14

Look as empty as our stadium has been maybe the NFL doesn’t care our owner is a POS but now maybe just maybe with all this heat if we keep not showing up for games then maybe hitting this greedy *** leagues wallet with the fact Snyder ethically shouldn’t be allowed to keep the team maybe just maybe one more dumpster fire season can be enough to finally get this weasel out of here

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I hate to say it bc I love Heinicke & he can be exciting but he’s not going to give us more than what he’s giving us. For the Tampa game we should start Kyle Allen after the bye week.

Nah. Just leave TH out there like we should’ve done with John Beck. This seasons over. Don’t screw up draft position. 

• Like 3

Just now, lavar703 said:

Nah. Just leave TH out there like we should’ve done with John Beck. This seasons over. Don’t screw up draft position. 

I hear you but we should see what we have in Kyle Allen for the rest of this season. We need to evaluate this roster.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I hear you but we should see what we have in Kyle Allen for the rest of this season. We need to evaluate this roster.

We have evaluated the roster!!! There’s a lot more issues to evaluate then roster. This staff will screw us and win another game or two because we still have 5 division games left and Ron is used to winning divisions with losing seasons 

10 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Look as empty as our stadium has been maybe the NFL doesn’t care our owner is a POS but now maybe just maybe with all this heat if we keep not showing up for games then maybe hitting this greedy *** leagues wallet with the fact Snyder ethically shouldn’t be allowed to keep the team maybe just maybe one more dumpster fire season can be enough to finally get this weasel out of here

TV deals and the like are the biggest money-makers now.  Just look at how long MLB has let teams tank without any repercussions.  Game day revenue is way behind the priority list.  

5 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

We have evaluated the roster!!! There’s a lot more issues to evaluate then roster. This staff will screw us and win another game or two because we still have 5 division games left and Ron is used to winning divisions with losing seasons 

Only 16 players remain from the roster that Rivera inherited………

• Like 1