Week 8: Bengals vs Jets

Bobby816

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

This is great to show Zach and maybe even a confidence booster for LaFleur.  I consider this a win no matter the outcome.

We played a competitive first half for the first time all season despite 3 turnovers and our lt getting hurt.

I'm happy.

LePew is calling a decent game and White is executing. The question is why hasn’t LePew called a game like this with Wilson in?  If he does not trust Wilson to pass, why play him?  One thing I notice is that White likes to throw short. Wilson does not or at least prefers the longer pass.

7 minutes ago, xrade said:

LePew is calling a decent game and White is executing. The question is why hasn’t LePew called a game like this with Wilson in?  If he does not trust Wilson to pass, why play him?  One thing I notice is that White likes to throw short. Wilson does not or at least prefers the longer pass.

You just answered your own question. Mike White is a NFL QB. Wilson is not a NFL QB. Will Wilson be a NFL QB? Most people think so I say no he is not a NFL QB. His decision making process and ball placement are to far off for him to be in this league. Just like you said, he goes deep way to much and locks in on a guy. He NEVER looks off a DB. This just goes to show you how much this garbage we have seen is on Wilson. The play calling is their, line blocks just long enough, the WR are open and we have a good RB. I want a vet to come in here and take this team over and trade Zach while he still has value.