Week 8: Bengals vs Jets

Bobby816

22 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

No question White is head and shoulders better than Wilson. Wilson is just not ready to play yet

White's stats 23 for 29 217 yards

He’s better at being conservative. He’s very limited. He isn’t on the same stratosphere as Wilson in terms of arm strength but he’s managing the game very very well and it goes to show you that you can win that way if you execute. Good for white. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

He’s better at being conservative. He’s very limited. He isn’t on the same stratosphere as Wilson in terms of arm strength but he’s managing the game very very well and it goes to show you that you can win that way if you execute. Good for white. 

play calls also seem better but white raking what he can not going for hero shots Las hells 

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

This is WAY overrated in my book. Give me a guy that can make the short and medium throws all day long. I'm tired of the "your QB has to have a strong arm to win." Give me a QB that makes very fast decisions and great ball placement and that QB will pick you apart all day long.