Rodgers Out till Nov 13, Lies about being Vaccinated

skibrett15

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

the eye test says the Delta is beating the vaccine.

The current data does not support that supposition. The Delta is quite contagious- but it utilizes the same spike protein to gain access to our cells as the previous variants- and that spike protein is what the vaccines are targeted against. Its a novel virus, so we're learning more each day- but it is not consistent with the data to say Delta is beating the vaccines. What's beating the vaccines is stupid people.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

We have numbers we can use if they are public which they might be.

Someone tell me in 2021 season how many NFL vaccinated players and coaches tested positive versus unvaccinated.  

Just from memory of reports it’s very lopsided toward vaccinated.  Might be unfair because vast majority were vaccinated, but still it shows vaccinated are still catching this in large numbers.  

Many people I know who are vaccinated have caught it and got sick.  Studies across Europe and Asia are showing same thing.  

Most of public arguments have shifted from protection of catching it to symptom mitigator.  But it’s hard to prove you would have gotten more sick, but for having the vaccine as vast majority of people recover regardless.

That sad part to me is that we and the players are only getting some of the facts.  There are other means of treating Covid now.  Most people don't even seem to know this.  Why is that?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I think the point is vaccinated people really aren't dying from delta, which was the idea all along.

That’s new claim.  Old claim was you wouldn’t get it all or transmit it except in very rare cases.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

At some point we have to recognize this is an illness for some posters and we cannot provide them with a platform to worsen their disease. There's nothing we can do for them on a football forum but ignore them.

Use that ignore list. I added like 5 people today. It's best for everyone.

The funny part is I think many wanted to align Rodgers with some far right wingers on ivermectim or something when he's actually dialed into some hippy liberal clay eating/spring water/stem cell concoction that Shailene gave him. 

If he's out for 10 days then that's because he is unvaccinated.

If he is vaccinated and post two negative test within 24 hours he should be able to play against Kansas. But media reports are saying he is out which implies he is un-vaxed.

Is my understanding correct so far?

Further assumptions:

• Rodgers implied he was vaccinated by saying he was immunised but he was actually misleading the media.
  • NFL rules say that players, both vaxed and un-vaxed do not have to wear a mask during game day. So wearing mask or not actually doesn't mean anything.
  • The fact that Adams has covid and wasn't able to clear the protocols implies he too was unvaxed. Apparently he still hasn't been cleared to play against Kansas despite missing two games.

PCR has been around for a long long time.  PCR is used to replicate tiny, small amounts of DNA by essentially photocopying that piece of DNA to the point where it is now easier to detect.  So instead of needing to detect 1-2 virus particle DNA strands among a sample, you raise the amount of DNA strands by factors of millions.

It's a really proven, basic process in molecular biology.  

As far as COVID testing, there's no reason that it wouldn't work, and no evidence that it doesn't work to identify the presence of COVID DNA.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PackFan4Ever said:

That sad part to me is that we and the players are only getting some of the facts.  There are other means of treating Covid now.  Most people don't even seem to know this.  Why is that?

Money and the fear that people won’t get a vaccine they don’t trust if there are available treatments.  

It’s withholding and not telling whole truth for a greater good.  

4 minutes ago, PackFan4Ever said:

Because of the conspiracy of course.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

The current data does not support that supposition. The Delta is quite contagious- but it utilizes the same spike protein to gain access to our cells as the previous variants- and that spike protein is what the vaccines are targeted against. Its a novel virus, so we're learning more each day- but it is not consistent with the data to say Delta is beating the vaccines. What's beating the vaccines is stupid people.

They call it a novel virus.  It's essentially SARS-2 all over again.  If the vaccines were effective and durable, developing antibodies against ALL forms of covid (like natural immunities do) why all the talk of boosters again?  There are other means of treating people with Covid.  No one seems to want to discuss them though, or they simply lie about them.

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

The funny part is I think many wanted to align Rodgers with some far right wingers on ivermectim or something when he's actually dialed into some hippy liberal clay eating/spring water/stem cell concoction that Shailene gave him. 

Stupidity doesn't care about political alignment.

• Like 1