Rodgers Out till Nov 13, Lies about being Vaccinated

skibrett15

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Putting a loaded gun in my mouth and pulling the trigger doesn't preclude me from blowing my brains out, but it's still a dumb thing to do.

Getting vaccinated greatly reduces your chances of getting Covid 

Has this been studied with the Delta? The variant that didn't exist when the vaccines were made. Montgomery, Adams, Barry all got it. It's running rampant, vaxxed or not. I just don't care enough nor do I believe either side of the aisle when it comes to what's being reported, but the eye test says the Delta is beating the vaccine.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Has this been studied with the Delta? The variant that didn't exist when the vaccines were made. Montgomery, Adams, Barry all got it. It's running rampant, vaxxed or not. I just don't care enough nor do I believe either side of the aisle when it comes to what's being reported, but the eye test says the Delta is beating the vaccine.

here we have the mod, "scouting" the virus.

Watch as his posting style doesn't waver, even as he wades into these uncharted waters.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Imagine spending the time, energy and money to travel to Canada to get a worse preventative option than a free vaccine a few miles from your house.

How unimaginably stupid is he?

He could be allergic to an ingredient in these vaccines.  We shouldn't be jumping to conclusions seeing we are not his physician.

• Like 1

Just now, PackFan4Ever said:

Those are a lot words that do not prove that the vaccines have saved lives.    We don't even know how many actually ever had Covid.  

So your response is there is some grand conspiracy between the hospitals & the CDC/other government agencies around the world about covid cases? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I think the point is vaccinated people really aren't dying from delta, which was the idea all along.

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

So your response is there is some grand conspiracy between the hospitals & the CDC/other government agencies around the world about covid cases? 

Money talks.

https://odysee.com/@FrontlineCovid19CriticalCareAlliance:c/Pierre-Ivermectin-Lecture:6?fbclid=IwAR0gslWidADNRilYq_CPwO4HN-0eMYk9b-xprQjjleSevGqvMHtxnUmkX4E

• Like 1

Just now, Pugger said:

He could be allergic to an ingredient in these vaccines.  We shouldn't be jumping to conclusions seeing we are not his physician.

nah, because if it was something like that, he would have just said it.  Instead, he decided to hide and pretend and cover it up.  It's so plainly obvious that a player of his stature and wealth could find an acceptable vaccine to meet the league's requirements.

Instead, he petitioned for an exemption based on a really weak position which could be summed up as "NOT a vaccine is exactly the same as A Vaccine" 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PackFan4Ever said:

Those are a lot words that do not prove that the vaccines have saved lives.    We don't even know how many actually ever had Covid.  

We have numbers we can use if they are public which they might be.

Someone tell me in 2021 season how many NFL vaccinated players and coaches tested positive versus unvaccinated.  

Just from memory of reports it’s very lopsided toward vaccinated.  Might be unfair because vast majority were vaccinated, but still it shows vaccinated are still catching this in large numbers.  

Many people I know who are vaccinated have caught it and got sick.  Studies across Europe and Asia are showing same thing.  

Most of public arguments have shifted from protection of catching it to symptom mitigator.  But it’s hard to prove you would have gotten more sick, but for having the vaccine as vast majority of people recover regardless.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I don't understand, and I choose not to understand, because what is easier for me to understand is an incorrect position which makes me feel more secure.

Whatever works I guess.  Do you also think that the PCR testing has been useful?

2 minutes ago, dwaye50327 said:

LMAO, i tried this, told to get rodgers balls out of my mouth

Well, it seems very very very very very unlikely. There are two flavors of vaccine offered, he’s allergic to both of them?  Also, it would be fairly easy to just come out at the presser and say that.  (I know he doesn’t HAVE to say it, but there is no good reason not to). 

4 minutes ago, Pugger said:

If you're allergic to the carrier in the mRNA vaccines, then get the J&J which has a different carrier. If you're allergic to both, then you're screwed.