Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

He would have to dose with plasma on a monthly basis in order to maintain the antibody levels needed. I doubt he went to Canada because Canadia has been closed to American Infidels since the pandemic started.
They just re-opened in mid August... but you have to show a valid vaccination card, a negative test result and then a short quarantine.

It's all wild speculation what Aaron Rodgers did, but he did something, and I guarantee the man is not dumb enough to protest the league without any evidence to prove what he did. The guy has a photographic memory and is probably close to genius IQ, it's pretty safe to assume his protest to the league included data to show he wasn't any different than a vaccinated player. The league denied it and declared him unvaccinated, which is their right.

4 minutes ago, GBPack25 said:

If we're bringing this up as a community responsibility versus a personal responsibility for his own health then the important question is "does the vaccine confer a reduced chance of getting COVID?" (and therefore of spreading it) So let's take a look at some governmental published data. This is from the UK, and you can find the report here UK COV19 Vaccine Report

ubAtaH9l.png

These are Total # of Cases reported over this time frame. By the government's own admission in the report, 66.1% of people have had at least 1 dose and 60.8% have had two doses. If you were just as likely to get covid with or without the vaccine, the distributions would look similar to the above numbers. ~34 to 40% of the cases would be from people who are unvaccinated. Unfortunately for the Covid Vaccine supporters, this is not the case. Even removing Unlinked from the total number doesn't get you close. There's a heavy skew towards the elderly being more vaccinated, hence why the Under 18 non-vaccinated number is a majority of the cases. It's highly unlikely that 85-90% of 40-49 year olds are vaccinated, and 75-80% of 30-39 year olds are vaccinated.

Total Ex <18 & Unlinked: 484,338

Unvaxxed Cases: 70,006 (14.5%)

Both Doses Cases: 390,274 (80.6%)

1 Dose cases: 24,038 (4.96%)

Unvaxxed % cases by age:

18-29: 32.6%

30-39: 23.2%

40-49: 9.8%

50-59: 6%

60-69: 4%

70-79: 2.4%

80 & up: 3.3%

I also read someone say "The FDA approved it for Kids".

Well to that, I say that an official remarked "we won't know until we give it to them". How about more LT trials and studies of kids rather than just approving it for all? Here's even a quote from the NYTimes about the risk of severe covid to kids being "So low as to be difficult to quantify". Giving it to otherwise healthy kids is absolutely without scientific basis, and ignoring the fact that we have no idea about the long term side effects of not only just getting fully vaccinated but about the potential for recurring semi-annual boosters, which you have to be for if you actually want "protection" and not just to virtue signal.

e4a0538b-7e93-46d1-9bc5-4539fb69c939_750

Check Israeli government data as well. They had massive spikes before they mandated a booster shot. The fact that we are approving a booster as well goes to show that its efficacy wanes rapidly. So to all who are pro-vaccine, if you haven't been vaccinated within the last 5-6 months, consider yourself unvaccinated and an absolute menace to society.

If the vaccine doesn't confer any immunity from contraction of disease, it certainly doesn't confer protection to people around you, which once again makes it a personal decision. Anyone who thinks Rodgers has to apologize for not being vaccinated is on a moral high horse. (his immunized comment is another topic)

We're not doing this.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Is it possible that some of the hanging judges here can content themselves with just being disappointed and then move on.

Some of the holier-than-thou sentiments here suggest the posters themselves have never done a bad thing............ever.

Nobody cared the first 1000 times you and others like you virtue signal with this crap. It's a strawman, complete nonsense, and adds nothing to the discussion. 

We're all bored.

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If Jesus Christ himself descended from the clouds, let me finger the stigmata, and swear on his own Father that Rodgers was secretly wearing masks in meetings and while watching film, I still wouldn't believe him. 

Do you take time to make all your posts in the most condescending manner or does it just come naturally to you?

• Like 1

Just now, incognito_man said:

Nobody cared the first 1000 times you and others like you virtue signal with this crap. It's a strawman, complete nonsense, and adds nothing to the discussion. 

We're all bored.

It's not meant to add anything to the discussion, it's designed to take away some of the acidity

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

It's all wild speculation what Aaron Rodgers did, but he did something, and I guarantee the man is not dumb enough to protest the league without any evidence to prove what he did. The guy has a photographic memory and is probably close to genius IQ, it's pretty safe to assume his protest to the league included data to show he wasn't any different than a vaccinated player. The league denied it and declared him unvaccinated, which is their right.

Yikes.

This is how we end up in a position like this in the first place. This is nonsense hero-worshipping at its absolute worst.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 2

Just now, incognito_man said:

Yikes.

This is how we end up in a position like this in the first place. This is nonsense hero-worshipping at it's absolute worst.

I don't even like Rodgers as a person, his new lifestyle.....let's say couldn't be any further than mine. We have literally nothing in common. I think he's probably either loved or consider a d-bag with nothing in between by his close contacts.

I just have common sense that comes before pushing an agenda

57 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Then why are there so many 'breakthrough cases' of vaccinated cases? I've actually read, on this forum, by several 'experts' the vaccine are now to 'stop the spread and mitigate the infection!'

Which one is is, prevention or mitigation? 

If 90% of our team is vaccinated and 10% of our team isn't vaccinated, and 50% of our total cases are breakthrough cases, and 50% are unvaccinated cases, that means the vaccine is working and keeping players healthy

Vaccines are helping our football team for both prevention and mitigation

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If 90% of our team is vaccinated and 10% of our team isn't vaccinated, and 50% of our total cases are breakthrough cases, and 50% are unvaccinated cases, that means the vaccine is working and keeping players healthy

Vaccines are helping our football team for both prevention and mitigation

They are unequivocally not working as you describe. ~34% of people in the UK are unvaxxed and they account for 14.5% of the cases

Y'all we just need to come to terms with the reality that our quarterback is just a male basic b..ch., a really good football player, but so crazy basic listening to him can make you uncomfortable. Look at his dumb book club where you nonchalantly transition from a classic basic novel we all read in sixth grade about kindness, to a classic basic self help book about kindness, after already messing with Vedic culture through the whitest dude ever - to the frickin Art of War, maybe the most basic book of all time. Oh and he also jazzed up all this basic cultural appropriation with a nod to a dude who quit football so he could participate in American imperialism. No contradictions or deeper points to these connections are made whatsoever throughout. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The guy has a photographic memory and is probably close to genius IQ, it's pretty safe to assume his protest to the league included data to show he wasn't any different than a vaccinated player.

He's a genius in many areas- but immunology isn't one of them. I'm sure he did have data- but it wasn't compelling, it had no medical basis and it was shot down summarily. Being smart doesn't change any of that.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Shanedorf said:

He's a genius in many areas- but immunology isn't one of them. I'm sure he did have data- but it wasn't compelling, it had no medical basis and it was shot down summarily. Being smart doesn't change any of that.

Apparently he wasnt genius enough to realize he was unvaccinated and do anything about it.

• Like 3