Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

And you’re apart of 700k preventable deaths which one is worse 🤷🏻‍♂️

I thought since I was vaccinated I wasn't a part of that? SO which is worse, being part of the woke mob, or jumping to unfounded conclusions? 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

All of you who don't know what a 'woke mob' looks like, read your posts in this topic, then look in the mirror. You are part of it. 

So just to be clear...

To you (and Aaron Rodgers) the "woke mob" are the people who stand behind non-partisan science? And the extremists on both sides who seek out hippie-homeopathy and illogical "freedom from masks!!" are not the people who view themselves as "woke"?

What kind of ***-backwards schit is this lol

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I thought since I was vaccinated I wasn't a part of that? SO which is worse, being part of the woke mob, or jumping to unfounded conclusions? 

I remember you said you’re vaccinated. There’s a lot of people (powerful people with influence too ) who are vaccinated that are spewing lies/ sewing doubt into others  trying to get them not to get vaccinated . 

7 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I'm not dissenting really. Both sides are stupid lol.

You're absolutely right. And it's beyond comprehension to me that he liked your post pointing out the nuts on both sides are the actual stupid ones right after he called everyone who believes in the science a "woke mob".

This is all so confusing for me.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

You don't even know what you think the woke mob is, so it's impossible to try to answer your question.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I'm not dissenting really. Both sides are stupid lol.

Part of the reason why we’re in this mess is the ‘ both sides ‘ people. 

We can stop these deaths / hospitalization me if people just got vaccinated. We could have prevented hundreds of thousands of deaths from happening if people wore masks anf got vaccinated . How is that stupid ? 

People , over 700k people have died from this in this country . 

4 hours ago, incognito_man said:

So just to be clear...

To you (and Aaron Rodgers) the "woke mob" are the people who stand behind non-partisan science? And the extremists on both sides who seek out hippie-homeopathy and illogical "freedom from masks!!" are not the people who view themselves as "woke"?

We don't go around insisting people live and do what we do. We believe in the individuals right to choose. No matter how much it pisses you off. 

By the way, having a child I completely get your passion on this topic. I really would encourage you to look deeper into some of the heart issues that have developed with children getting the vaccine. I wish your child nothing but the best. I know you are doing everything in your power to protect your child from any harm. 

The truth is parents who do not get their child vaccinated are doing the same. The odds of a child dying from COVID are less than have severe side effects or dying from COVID. You won't get those numbers from the CDC, but you can if you talk to a few pediatricians. 

BTW, is this the same group of non-partisan scientists who deny life starts at conception? Asking for a friend! 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

So just to be clear...

Science shouldn't be partisian, but unfortunately it sure has found a way to be during COVID.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

You're absolutely right. And it's beyond comprehension to me that he liked your post pointing out the nuts on both sides are the actual stupid ones right after he called everyone who believes in the science a "woke mob".

This is all so confusing for me.

I appreciate that more and more people are arriving at this conclusion that both sides are ruining things and we need to get rid of the two party system. 

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 1