Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

4 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Our QB created a 500 page report to send to the NFL! You know Aaron types with single spacing too ! Maybe he’ll replace Dr. Fauchi when he retires ?! 

What if the 500 pages were all just separate color squares that, when assembled, created Joe Rogan's face?

• Like 4

It seems like if Rodgers were actually allergic to PEG, that would be a thing that the team would be very much aware of since that stuff is in everything from laxatives, to toothpaste, to detergents, to wound dressings, to nutritional supplements, to skin cream.  It's a genuinely inconvenient allergy.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yes.....but I'm going back in time and putting events back in the bottle to create a new timeline and how this ALL could have been handled far more openly and timely.

The 500 page report info came out in todays ****show. If he'd handled it as I laid out - the report (or telling about it) wouldnt have been necessary.

AR would have come off somewhat as a victim - a personal fav.
He was allergic to the available treatments - Oh no, poor AR!
He'd (desperately) searched or an alternative so he could keep himself healthy - Good for you AR! We wish you well!
The treatment was denied by the big bad NFL - Damn those corporate monsters!

AR = victim.

He'd probably like that outcome more than he does his current circumstance.

The NFL has a list of what every player is allergic to. The second Rodgers says, "I'm allergic to the vaccine," and throws the NFL under the bus, the NFL is going to call him out. 

10 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He claims to have drafted a 500 page report. I would be stunned if the NFL was actually not looking into allergy claims. They have a list of approved medical/religious exemptions. 

The concern for Rodgers was probably, the league knows everything he claims to be allergic too. 

i think he claimed to have printed 500 pages of documents (or someone printed them for him, rather)

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Rodgers and his advisors took Ivermectin to treat Covid. Rodgers and his advisors don't have a lick of credibility. 

That's not the argument. He made a choice. If you hate the choice he made, fine, but we don't live in nazi germany

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

That's not the argument. He made a choice. If you hate the choice he made, fine, but we don't live in nazi germany

Have you seen anyone suggesting he even be mildly punished because of his personal choice to be stupid much less executed because of an inherent characteristic?

The hell kinda comparison is this?

• Like 1