SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yeah... PFF is trash so their grade for Diggs means jack crap too me. PFF tells me Chris Wormley is better than TJ Watt and Blitz Boy is better than Minkah.

That's all fair.

Diggs still shouldn't be the leader in the clubhouse for DPOY and he definitely hasn't lapped the pack.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's all fair.

Diggs still shouldn't be the leader in the clubhouse for DPOY and he definitely hasn't lapped the pack.

And yet the Vegas Odds say otherwise and deservedly so. Even with having given up a second TD today he's scored just as many as he's allowed and only allowed 30 receptions on the season (with today being his worst game of the season allowing 5).

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

That’s why you have the most posts in the last year and only 75 props 

your takes are right up there with @Kirill

Most posts in the last year? I barely post here. You might be mistaking me for someone else. You should also know that the Rams now have no chance of winning the Super Bowl. 

Edited by NeptunePenguins

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

And yet the Vegas Odds say otherwise and deservedly so. Even with having given up a second TD today he's scored just as many as he's allowed and only allowed 30 receptions on the season (with today being his worst game of the season allowing 5).

He's been beat more than you think or know.